Cravebox Resolutions Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!  Once I got to be the one with spoilers (the coffee lover's box) and it was such a surprise since it seriously seems like I get my sstuff so much later than everybody else for most of the subs.  So happy to see your treats!

One more thing, I totally cracked up when I saw tea on the list because it has become a bit of a running joke at my house since I keep getting tea in boxes.  A common dialogue goes like this:

Me: You know what we need?
The boyfriend: A fine selection of teas!
Me: Of course!

We find ways to work it in everywhere :)

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting my box tomorrow! I signed up for two big game boxes, because I always have everyone at my house. I think those will be my last for a while too. I only lost one drawing. anyway, I was looking for spoilers because well, I like to know things, and here's what  I found, via the "Cravebox in the News" section on cravebox.

First paragraph of an article they featured:  

Many of us make New Year’s resolutions like exercising more or taking better care of our skin or taking a daily dose of cocoa extract supplement to help support cardiovascular health. Well, that last one may not be what all people are thinking, but Mars Botanical would like us to and that’s why it has included a sample of its CocaVia in one of the latest Craveboxes called “Resolutions.â€

clicking on the article and going to the article page let me in on a whole lot more.

The drawing for “Resolutions†is about to open and that box is also packed with 7-Up and S&W Ten from Dr Pepper Snapple Group, TimeWise Eye Repair Cream from Mary Kay; HJ Heinz’s Smart Ones, Wholly Guacamole, Hain Celestial tea packettes, SunRype Fruit Nutrition Bars and Abbott Nutrition Zone Perfect Bars. “Resolutions†joins four other boxes shipping this month: “David’s Bridal,†“Winter Favorites,†“Teen Time†and “Dog Lovers.†The boxes are also themed around a specific retailer or entertainment property
I love the line "these boxes are shrouded in mystery", immediately followed by a list of the box's contents.  Nice mystery, guys!

ETA:  Is it weird that tracking info on my box hasn't updated since 1/5?

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One more thing, I totally cracked up when I saw tea on the list because it has become a bit of a running joke at my house since I keep getting tea in boxes.  A common dialogue goes like this:

hahhahahhahaha that is AWESOME!!!!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the line "these boxes are shrouded in mystery", immediately followed by a list of the box's contents.  Nice mystery, guys!

ETA:  Is it weird that tracking info on my box hasn't updated since 1/5?
hahah right?!  on one of my boxes my tracking didn't update for a while then all of a sudden it was out for delivery. I'd give it till friday, especially since 5 was saturday it probably didn't actually go anywhere until yesterday.

I'm getting my box tomorrow! I signed up for two big game boxes, because I always have everyone at my house. I think those will be my last for a while too. I only lost one drawing. anyway, I was looking for spoilers because well, I like to know things, and here's what  I found, via the "Cravebox in the News" section on cravebox.

First paragraph of an article they featured:  

Many of us make New Year’s resolutions like exercising more or taking better care of our skin or taking a daily dose of cocoa extract supplement to help support cardiovascular health. Well, that last one may not be what all people are thinking, but Mars Botanical would like us to and that’s why it has included a sample of its CocaVia in one of the latest Craveboxes called “Resolutions.â€

clicking on the article and going to the article page let me in on a whole lot more.

The drawing for “Resolutions†is about to open and that box is also packed with 7-Up and S&W Ten from Dr Pepper Snapple Group, TimeWise Eye Repair Cream from Mary Kay; HJ Heinz’s Smart Ones, Wholly Guacamole, Hain Celestial tea packettes, SunRype Fruit Nutrition Bars and Abbott Nutrition Zone Perfect Bars. “Resolutions†joins four other boxes shipping this month: “David’s Bridal,†“Winter Favorites,†“Teen Time†and “Dog Lovers.†The boxes are also themed around a specific retailer or entertainment property
Blah, 50% of that I have 0 interest in. This doesn't convey "resolutions" to me.  

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm actually looking fwd to that item.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I gave away mine from the PS box.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Blah, 50% of that I have 0 interest in. This doesn't convey "resolutions" to me.  
I think they were focusing on the "staying healthy" resolution a lot of people make... personally, I would have liked it better if they reinforced several resolutions (like organization, keeping in touch with others, losing weight, reading more...)  than focusing on one.  I'm still happy I got it though! I'm a hungry girl!

hahah right?!  on one of my boxes my tracking didn't update for a while then all of a sudden it was out for delivery. I'd give it till friday, especially since 5 was saturday it probably didn't actually go anywhere until yesterday.
Whoo! Tracking finally updated, and it's in my state! Maybe I can hope for an early delivery? 

I think they were focusing on the "staying healthy" resolution a lot of people make... personally, I would have liked it better if they reinforced several resolutions (like organization, keeping in touch with others, losing weight, reading more...)  than focusing on one.  I'm still happy I got it though! I'm a hungry girl!

Whoo! Tracking finally updated, and it's in my state! Maybe I can hope for an early delivery? 
In my opinion, staying healthy would mean not eating products loaded with artificial ingredients - which it appears at least 50% of this box is full of.  Oh well, I can always donate the items I don't want.  This is my last cravebox for a while. I wish they weren't so food item heavy - but that's part of their gig.  I really loved the teen box, which only had gum, but this resolution box is better than the green bean Thanksgiving box - although that had a few good items.  I thought this box was supposed to have hair care items in it? Wasn't that in the survey?

I agree completely... But I don't think kale would hold up thru shipping ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm also hoping they stop with the food, I decided not to sign up for the game day box once I saw the spoilers for the resolutions box. But I understand they're constrained by the products they get from the companies. C'est la vie!

I agree completely... But I don't think kale would hold up thru shipping
wink.gif
I'm also hoping they stop with the food, I decided not to sign up for the game day box once I saw the spoilers for the resolutions box. But I understand they're constrained by the products they get from the companies. C'est la vie!
I also skipped out on the Game Day Box. I saw the survey and wasn't into any of the products.

My box is coming today!  I have another box coming on the UPS truck (Urban Decay order) and the UPS hub decided to put my Cravebox on the UPS truck too instead of giving it to my post office! I'm honestly impressed by their efficiency.

And hopefully, I'll have pics later today!

My box is coming today!  I have another box coming on the UPS truck (Urban Decay order) and the UPS hub decided to put my Cravebox on the UPS truck too instead of giving it to my post office! I'm honestly impressed by their efficiency.

And hopefully, I'll have pics later today!
how awesome!!!! I wish I had something coming from UPS, they're always at my house at 8 am when I have something from them! well, post pics as soon as you get it, I'm still at work for a few more hours!!

Just got my box.  Overall I thought this was a good one.   I will try to post pictures.  Just have to figure out how to hide it and not spoil it for those who want to be surprised

I figured it out.  You open the spoiler box in the message bar (black comment looking thing near the smiley face).  Copy the image from your computer and paste using Cntrl + v . Then just submit your spoiler :)

Quote: Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box! I'm not a photographer, but its packed!

Back