Cravebox Resolutions Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got in! It's my first Cravebox!  Hmmm, has anyone ever LOST a drawing to get a Cravebox?

I'm probably going to skip the reading one, I'm quite picky about my books, although I am an avid reader... if they include stuff that supports reading (i.e. a book light, tea, aromatherapy sachet) then I'd be all over it.  Definitely going for the game day one, my hubby is super into football and anything that I don't want (i.e. the food!) I'll give to him.

Super excited, though.  I love guac and tea! Just not at the same time!
I went for the holiday spruce up box and didn't get it.  And I'm glad I didn't!  Thanksgiving was my first box and it was a little underwhelming (except for the chocolates).  But I'm hoping that since they had so much negative feedback from the Thanksgiving and Holiday Spruce Up boxes that they've reevaluated their selection of items for this box.   

I

I got in! It's my first Cravebox!  Hmmm, has anyone ever LOST a drawing to get a Cravebox? I'm probably going to skip the reading one, I'm quite picky about my books, although I am an avid reader... if they include stuff that supports reading (i.e. a book light, tea, aromatherapy sachet) then I'd be all over it.  Definitely going for the game day one, my hubby is super into football and anything that I don't want (i.e. the food!) I'll give to him. Super excited, though.  I love guac and tea! Just not at the same time!
I lost the drawing for the coffe box and I was most excited for it

I also lost coffee. have gotten  other one offered. I think you will like the boxes. There is usually a nice variety of goodies.

Ok, now I feel like they're legit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was just very surprised to "win" the first time I signed up.  Looking forward to my first Cravebox! I seriously have to stop finding out about new boxes on here.  

Ok, now I feel like they're legit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was just very surprised to "win" the first time I signed up.  Looking forward to my first Cravebox! I seriously have to stop finding out about new boxes on here.  
I haven't "lost" one yet (knock on wood) ... I got the back to school, book lovers, cooking light, coffee lovers, and the teen time.

I got in! It's my first Cravebox!  Hmmm, has anyone ever LOST a drawing to get a Cravebox?

I'm probably going to skip the reading one, I'm quite picky about my books, although I am an avid reader... if they include stuff that supports reading (i.e. a book light, tea, aromatherapy sachet) then I'd be all over it.  Definitely going for the game day one, my hubby is super into football and anything that I don't want (i.e. the food!) I'll give to him.

I've received almost all of the ones I've entered the drawing for....so 5 out of 6?  I didn't get the Holiday Spruce up one (and it ended up being a good thing!)

That holiday spruce up box must have had some major drama... I've seen it referenced here and on some beauty blogs. What happened? Is there a thread on here that explains it?

I'm in! This will be number 3 for me. I got the coffee lovers and winter favorites.

I've never lost any of the drawings I've entered. Got the Summer Beauty, Thanksgiving and Winter Favorites. The Resolutions is supposed to arrive on the 11th.

I'm also hoping for an Omega supplement, and will look into coromega.  

Just got my shipping email!  1.3 lbs, expected delivery Friday, 1/11.  Shipping from Commerce City, CO if anyone else is new to getting boxes and wanted to know origin. 

I hope mine comes sooner than Friday!  
rockwoot.gif

I got the Holiday Spruce Up Box when I won their blog contest. It was just a really disappointing box. There were some low value coupons, a Febreeze air freshener, some OxiClean Dishwashing stuff, ONE Tide Pod, and one of the Bissell carpet cleaner pads you stomp on. The worst thing for me was that they sent me an extra one to give away on my blog...you can check it out here: (Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

I am getting the Resolutions Box. Seems a little light...

My resolutions box should be here this Thursday. I am getting The Big Game box too but after that, I think it's it for me for a while

Originally Posted by renolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Holiday Spruce Up Box when I won their blog contest. It was just a really disappointing box. There were some low value coupons, a Febreeze air freshener, some OxiClean Dishwashing stuff, ONE Tide Pod, and one of the Bissell carpet cleaner pads you stomp on. The worst thing for me was that they sent me an extra one to give away on my blog...you can check it out here: http://www.renolynreviews.com

I am getting the Resolutions Box. Seems a little light...
It does seem light... 1.3 lbs when I have an Urban Decay order (just a few makeup items) coming that's 1.6 lbs.  This thing better be stacked with coupons for free items! Or have an ultra light and fluffy resolution-keeper in it!

I'm getting my box tomorrow! I signed up for two big game boxes, because I always have everyone at my house. I think those will be my last for a while too. I only lost one drawing. anyway, I was looking for spoilers because well, I like to know things, and here's what  I found, via the "Cravebox in the News" section on cravebox.

First paragraph of an article they featured:  

Many of us make New Year’s resolutions like exercising more or taking better care of our skin or taking a daily dose of cocoa extract supplement to help support cardiovascular health. Well, that last one may not be what all people are thinking, but Mars Botanical would like us to and that’s why it has included a sample of its CocaVia in one of the latest Craveboxes called “Resolutions.â€

clicking on the article and going to the article page let me in on a whole lot more.

The drawing for “Resolutions†is about to open and that box is also packed with 7-Up and S&W Ten from Dr Pepper Snapple Group, TimeWise Eye Repair Cream from Mary Kay; HJ Heinz’s Smart Ones, Wholly Guacamole, Hain Celestial tea packettes, SunRype Fruit Nutrition Bars and Abbott Nutrition Zone Perfect Bars. “Resolutions†joins four other boxes shipping this month: “David’s Bridal,†“Winter Favorites,†“Teen Time†and “Dog Lovers.†The boxes are also themed around a specific retailer or entertainment property

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting my box tomorrow! I signed up for two big game boxes, because I always have everyone at my house. I think those will be my last for a while too. I only lost one drawing. anyway, I was looking for spoilers because well, I like to know things, and here's what  I found, via the "Cravebox in the News" section on cravebox.

First paragraph of an article they featured:  

Many of us make New Year’s resolutions like exercising more or taking better care of our skin or taking a daily dose of cocoa extract supplement to help support cardiovascular health. Well, that last one may not be what all people are thinking, but Mars Botanical would like us to and that’s why it has included a sample of its CocaVia in one of the latest Craveboxes called “Resolutions.â€

clicking on the article and going to the article page let me in on a whole lot more.

The drawing for “Resolutions†is about to open and that box is also packed with 7-Up and S&W Ten from Dr Pepper Snapple Group, TimeWise Eye Repair Cream from Mary Kay; HJ Heinz’s Smart Ones, Wholly Guacamole, Hain Celestial tea packettes, SunRype Fruit Nutrition Bars and Abbott Nutrition Zone Perfect Bars. “Resolutions†joins four other boxes shipping this month: “David’s Bridal,†“Winter Favorites,†“Teen Time†and “Dog Lovers.†The boxes are also themed around a specific retailer or entertainment property
You are AWESOME!  Thanks for the info!  Looking forward to your spoilers tomorrow too!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are AWESOME!  Thanks for the info!  Looking forward to your spoilers tomorrow too!
definitely! I get off work at 2:30 my box should be waiting for me when I get home, I'll post pics!

Back