Cravebox - Summer Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pleasantly surprised by the scrub. I usually avoid shea scrubs like the plague as I find them too greasy for me. But this one wasn't like that and actually felt moisturizing. The smell was great too. I'd definitely repurchase it.

I had a peanut butter protein bar thing. I liked it quite a bit actually.

The eye cream definitely smelled strange to me. I've never used it before but it smelled almost plasticy or chemical like.

I contacted puristics and provided the lot number at the bottom of the bottle, 1k11-2, and they said that the lot was produced in 2010. As the product has a 2 year shelf life, it may have just gone past the expiration date. I also contacted cravebox but they did not respond yet.

I just got around to trying the purisitcs, i'm only 25 but I love eye creams because they feel nice :p plus i have dark circles and i'm hoping that one cures that one day haha. I LOVE the fact that this cream is unscented :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> first one i've found with no scent whatsoever.

Edit: i just read the people before me say that it has a strange smell...hmmm strange! mine has none at all. i may have gotten a better batch?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got around to trying the purisitcs, i'm only 25 but I love eye creams because they feel nice :p plus i have dark circles and i'm hoping that one cures that one day haha. I LOVE the fact that this cream is unscented :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> first one i've found with no scent whatsoever.

Edit: i just read the people before me say that it has a strange smell...hmmm strange! mine has none at all. i may have gotten a better batch?
Mine doesn't have a scent, either. I like it!

So a while ago I emailed cravebox about my eye cream being possibly expired, and they agreed to send me a different sample as a replacement. The sample arrived today. At first I was a little annoyed that it took such a long time for them to send out replacement samples, but now I'm too excited to try these to care!

Back