Currently loving...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derma e papaya and soy milk cleanser and toner (just discovered)

sundari neem and avocado moisturizer (rediscovered)

prescriptives eye makeup remover (rediscovered)

black radiance clear mascara/brow tamer (just discovered)

b&bw jasmine vanilla body essence (rediscovered)

my prescriptives foundation brush (rediscovered)

I'm currently loving:

Shu e/s

Shu brushes

Stila #28

Chanel rouge allure lipstick #15

Stila Lipglaze cherry blossom

MAC SF Shimpagne

I've got some new ones since I last posted because of that goody bag I received from the magazine...

Lancome Juicy Tube in Melon (very sheer but gorgeous over a sheer l/s of the same shade and it really does smell of melon)

MAC Shroom e/s (great shimmery neutral staple...don't know how I overlooked this)

Dermatalogica Daily Microfoliant (amazing powder that you mix with a little water in your hand to make a paste and it cleans deep down into your pores...leaves skin silky smooth and soft)

SJP Lovely eau de parfum (unique robust floral)

Is SJP for Sarah Jessica Parker in this sense? I didn't know she had a celebrity perfume.

Yes, it's by Sarah Jessica Parker. It's been out for a few months now, I think, maybe longer. I don't know if I'd have picked it out myself but I actually really like it. It's quite gingery to start with and then it smells like a mix of patchouli and honeysuckle. As it dries it's a lot more floral than musky.

Make up:

Tarte Park Avenue Princess

Urban Decay l/g in Strawberry Sorbet (it smells sooooo good)

TM Bronzer brush

Skin care:

Mario Badescu Hyrdo moisturizer with Vitamin C

Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream

Bath & Body:

Burt Bee's Coconut Foot Creme

Jergen's Natural Glow, I had a tube leftover from last summer

Oh and I have to add MAC High Tea l/s. I've loved this since it came out but I've been wearing it nearly every day for work (I alternate between a natural peachy/browny/beigey look and a natural greyish/taupey/pink look and always wear High Tea with the former look) and it's indispensable to me!

yeah, it's been out forever! i see so many ads, too. i'm surprised you missed it, anne!

Nice description! I've tested it, but I forget exactly what it smells like... Anyways, Jen, I love this thread :inlove: I enjoy reading what everyone is loving!

I am in love with:

Nars Blush in Orgasm

Mac Eyeshadow in Humid

Mac LipLiner in BBQ

i'm in love with most of my MU collection...There are very few things that i don't like, i'm very careful about my purchases.

I am currently loving my new Tony&Tina Herbal Glitter eyepencil in black and gold, am also addcited to Origins Body Oil, called Birthday Suit,its smells gorgeous and last but not least i am rediscovering all my lipglosses now that i have had my lipline done!

Okay, now I think it's coming back to me, it's in a pink bottle right? You would think that would make me remember it, but I think I sniffed a strip of it and thought it was icky and ripped it out of my magazine so it didn't stink it up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did hear J.Lo is making a new fragrance, "Live 2", and Britney is with "In Control", in a hideously cheesy black bottle a la Curious. So many celebrities are coming out with perfumes!

I love

Perfume: Lolita Lempicka

M-U: Bare Escentuals

Body Shimmer: Bourjois Spray tres paillete

Hair: Super Skinny Paul Mitchell Shampoo/Conditioner and Ban de terre Hair Sprays.

Welcome to MuT !!
cathappyclappingsmnwm6qq.gif

I'm currently loving...

Clinique's Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream (has made a difference in the fine lines around my eyes)

Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer (perks me right up!)

MAC Folie e/s

Mac Sumptuous Olive e/s

Clinique's Glosswear For Lips in Whisper (great by itself or over my other lippies)

Neutrogena's Visibly Even Moisturizer

Serious Skin Care's Glycolic 3 Mask (this has helped my skin tremendously)

I think that's it for now!

:inlove:

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Pink Bloom -- a MLBB shade that just adds a hint of pink, and the built-in balm keeps my lips from drying out like other lipsticks.

Sonia Kashuk blush in Pink -- looks very natural on me, almost the exact same color as the natural flush in my cheeks!

Milani eyeshadows in Java Bean, Spice, Sheer Sand, Sun Goddess -- great shimmery neutrals (well, maybe not Sun Goddess), appropriate for work or going out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Prescriptives Traceless Foundation, Flawless Skin Concealor, and All Skins Powder -- I bought these a month ago and I'm still so happy about how they match my skin better than all my previous face mu :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do wish the Traceless was more matte, but considering it was the only foundation I could find that actually worked on my super-pale skin, I can live with it!

i currently love softsparkle pencils in peac0cked, iris accents and nightsky

i rediscovered a new love for mac lipglass

i discovered a new love for pink and nude lipsticks

Back