Currently loving...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cargo Daily Gloss 30 Pack - 3 yummy colors plus lip brush. Very nice consistency & shine, helpful lip brush included.

Neutrogena Moistureshine Tinted Lip Balm - da bomb, the darker colors are great for lipstick with benefits of lip balm

Benefit LemonAid - yellow tinted eye primer, very good for lightening up the eye area

Maybelline Shiny-Licious lip gloss in Lolly-Pink, smells & tastes good, nice transparent pink shine:laughing:

currently loving bourjois lipstick model no34 and boujois blusher peche vitaminee

rediscovered loreal creame lipstick - rose poutpouri

all time fave - maybeline cool effect e/s and red earth liquid blush

ALL my BE mineral makeup!

Max Factor Lash Perfection (because it doesn't clump)

Laura Geller Copper Lipstay

Laura Geller Bronze and Brighten Powder

Rimmel Kajal Eye Pencil in White to line the bottom rim of my eyes!!!

ALL MY SKINCARE!!!!!

Dr Brandt Lineless Eye Cream, Neckcream & Moisterizer

Philosophy "Save Me" Retinal Night Serum

Dr Denese Facial Firming Pads and the list goes on and on.......

LIPGLASS/LUSTREGLASS :lovelove: I am fairly new to MAC (and this board) and cannot get enough of the stuff! I mean, I have lipgloss, tons of it, but I somehow cannot get enough LIPGLASS/LUSTREGLASS!!:lovelove: !!

I currently have:

pink meringue

instant gold

beaux

explicit

decorative

of corset!

And I plan on getting every last one in the upcoming Sundressing collection:smilehappyyes:

I'm currently loving Pur Minerals 4 in 1 pressed foundation and Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer.

I just discovered both of them.:inlove:

Hi Jennifer:

One of my new loves is Maybelline Colorstay with its own gloss included. My lipstick always feathers, but this is really great. Natural too. Doesn't dry out or peel or get piecey.

Also looooooooove Bare Escentuals and Laura Geller Spackle Primer and Bronze and Brighten.

Becca loose powder in Wheat (new love) It rocks! I now understand all the raves in the forums!

Lorac concealer (new love)

I love all of my MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencils. They have beautiful colors and they truly last all day on me.

yay! glad you like the loose powder!

sheilarose, i don't understand what that link is?

Stila kajal in ebony

Stila Landing Gear Eyeshadow Set

Rimmel eyeshadow in Star

EOB brushes

this week it's:

philosophy mini peel pads

lancome platinum + calcium spf15 moisturizer

i dumped:

derma e papaya and soymilk toner - it started to break me out!

I'm currently loving:

Yves Rocher dual concealer+illuminator

Bourjois ocean blue shadow

NARS smudge brush

Stila Plum Lipglaze

I'm now loving Stella perfume by Stella McCartney, which I got for my birthday (possibly my favourite perfume ever), Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex (clear with blue and green glitter...looks great over dark liner and you can layer it on...looks so funky) and Jemma Kidd l/g in Candy (pale cool non-shimmery milky pink that makes lips look natural and pouty...perfect for spring).

Back