Currently loving...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milani e/s ,milani luminous blush, monistat anti chafing gel as primer, bare mineral foundation, avon dramatic eyes mascara,, bare minerals eye liners, and im hoping to add the avon chemical peels Ive got those on order due to good reviews from Arielle and others........

I JUST REDISCOVERED: MAC LIPGLASS!!!!!!!!:eusa_whistle:

I HAD ABOUT TEN COLORS IN MY CLOSEST THAT I HAD NOT USED SINCE LAST YEAR. I FORGOT HOW PRETTY AND SHINY THEY WERE.

recently discovered Escada Rockin' Rio perfume (d/c, but I found it at T.J. Maxx!)

just discovered L'Oreal Feel Naturale blush in Mauvelous Mauve... I absolutely LOVE this blush! It works so well on my olive skin tone, whether it's olive or whether it's warmer due to me wearing bronzer

just tried Max Factor Lash Perfection

I hope the Avon Peel works for you!!! I´ve been using it for about 2-3 weeks and noticed a big difference

I am currently LOVING Phyisians Formula Microdermabrasion. This stuff reall works! I have only minimal lines on my face and this stuff has really helped!

Love MAC's powerpoints, and anything peach cause right now I am finding that color suits me best.

I am so totally loving Neutrogina (or however you spell it) Moistureshine lipgloss in 'fizz'. its totally sheer, so it looks good with my pale complexion. plus, its long lasting, so i don't have to reapply all the time!

Oh, this is harder than I thought it would be. I love so much stuff. Let's see:

-Mary Kay microdermabrasion

-Mary Kay satin lips

-physicians formula concealer 101 in yellow and lt. beige

-physicians formula shimmer strips

-smashbox lip gloss in pout

-monistat soothing relief as fndt primer (got that tip from another thread, love it)

-Loreal decrease eyeshadow base

-rosebud salve and strawberry balm

-Cover girl advanced radiance fndt (it smells so good)

-benefit dandelion, and boo boo zap

Have yet to find a HG mascara, any ideas would be great.

I really like Clinique High Impact Mascara and Lash Doubling Mascara. Also found L'Oreal Voluminous quite good and also Maybelline XXL (though I know a lot of people don't like this Maybelline one...I found it pretty good, though, and will probably go back to it at some point).

Thanks for the suggestions Violet! I'm actually using Loreal Voluminous right now and it is pretty good but I think I'm always trying to find something even better that really makes my lashes look "WOW" I'm fair so my eyelashes are blonde and with the right mascara my eyes can look really good. Without it, it's just scary!! I've heard Benefit's Bad Gal mascara is really good, has anyone used that? Revlons Fabulash is pretty good too. I'm open for more suggestions.

MAC pigments - just discovered

Benefit Boi-ing - just discovered

Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation - rediscovered

MAC Powerpoints - keep on falling for

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion - keep on falling for

Blistex Lip Infusion - keep on falling for

Prescriptives Immediate Matte toner - just discovered

Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Cushions for oily skin - keep on falling for

MAC Blush in Fleur Power - rediscovered

I could go on and on but I'll cut myself off here.

Oh, the Maybelline moisture extreme lipsticks are great. My favorite shade is silver sand. It really keeps your lips moist unlike some lipsticks where you have to keep putting gloss on top. You should try them.

I am enjoying Milani eyeshadows and blushes, Prestige eyeshadows and blushes, Rimmel nail polish in Festive Fever, Carnival and Frivolity, Rimmel gloss Jelly in Fruit Punch, Ulta blush in Brocade and Fame, Wet n Wild blush in Naive.

I just discovered and fell in love with

Maybelline PureMakeup it feels really good on my skin and it doesn't smear off like i thought it would. I love with Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara i bought it hated it didn't use it for a month and then i started using it again and i love it now.

anymore, girls?! love this thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

nars's blush in madly (rediscovered)

mac's subculture lipliner (rediscovered)

mac's hue lipstick (rediscovered)

I have a new currently loving....Just got my first MAC pigment samples on EBAY and I LOVE this stuff..........................I just wish I was better at applying them.

MAC's Moistly Lip Gelee... i just found it and remembered how much i loved it!

I just have to add a couple to my list that I just discovered and LOVE!

-Prestige blushing duo in seagrass (Thanks to you guys)

-Prestige e/s in Chiffon (gorgeous color)

-Jordana e/s in seagreen, denim blue, and eggplant

-Benefit Maybe Baby perfume

-Victoria's Secret Very Sexy perfume (HG perfume)

-Mary Kay bronzing powder

I'm so excited that I tried the prestige and jordana products. They are so inexpensive and great quality. I would've never even looked at them if it weren't for the posts. Thanks guys. I'm about to try Mary Kay's Ultimate mascara so hopefully that will become my new HG mascara. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cargo Topeka Blush (rediscovered)

PF Eye Brightener in Hint of Taupaz (discovered)

SK l/g in Spicy (discovered)

Back