Dare to Be - 40's/50's Bombshell Babes! August 8th - August 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous Michelle!!! Love the smoky eyes!!!
claps.gif

Here's my attempt~! Of course taking after my idol, Marilyn Monroe! Some of the pics taken in my room have her in the background LoL

The first set of pics are just for the makeup

The second set of pics, I changed into a cute shirt and some pearls and pinned my hair back to make it a little more authentic!

Here is my look...Dont mind my hair...I straightened it after! I took more than one pic but the others im not too happy about. So I just posted this one.

Lookin good so far, I really loooooove this era's concept of beauty, really simple and feminine!

good job gals...

Sorry this was a quickie.. My hair was wet and I was about to go out but it was the only time I had the digital camera to myself. AND the beauty mark is real.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just love looking at all your pictures, ladies! They're great.

I'm not entering the challenge, but thought I'd post a pic from several years ago. I got together with some girlfriends and we all did some old-time looking pictues. It was a blast.

This is one of mine. I have one with a Dick Tracy hat, too, but I don't have my scanner hooked up.

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I got inspire by the Bette Davis look in the make-up book FastForward Shes Got Betty Davis Eyes....
wasn't that a song by Blondie back in the ...er ...80's

Way to go Michelle, Ashely, Janelle & Leta112! Ye are all looking fantastic. The poses are just hilarious (i mean that in a good way!)

Thanx guys! I wasnt happy with this at all...Im not that photogenic. I might try another one and I will see how it comes out! Wish me luck!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha it was by Kim Carnes, i love that song! Her hair was Harlow gold...her lips sweet surprize...

her hands were never cold...

She got Bette Davis eyes....

But my hair isn't Harlow gold :

Originally Posted by Leta112 Here is my look...Dont mind my hair...I straightened it after! I took more than one pic but the others im not too happy about. So I just posted this one. oh I like that a LOT! the blush and lip colors are gorgeous..you look like a doll!

Originally Posted by Arielle oh I like that a LOT! the blush and lip colors are gorgeous..you look like a doll! THANX!!

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 I am so going to join this one, be back in about an hour or so with a pic.
claps.gif

YAY!

Great job Tiff!!! And you already have the Marilyn blonde hair
wink.gif

And everyone looks great!!!
claps.gif

Back