Dare to Be - 40's/50's Bombshell Babes! August 8th - August 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

Enjoy
icon_redface.gif

Tiffany!!!!! It's so nice to see another pic of you other than your avatar! Excellent! you are so pretty. Thanks!

Everyone looks fabulous what a great challenge. I thought I would participate in this one. My digital camera is on the fritz, I used my phone so needless to say the pics are of a very poor quality. Now this is silly because I can't figure out how to post them
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Go HERE for instructions on how to post images girlie! Thanx for the help Laura, the extension didn't work though. I tried following the instructions under the FAQ's and I still can't get it to work?

Originally Posted by Thefemaleclown Sorry this was a quickie.. My hair was wet and I was about to go out but it was the only time I had the digital camera to myself. AND the beauty mark is real.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

very pretty ,great job!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tiffany, you look sooo cute!:icon_love I think this theme was perfect for you. Everyone looks so great!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
It's gonna be really hard to vote..
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer everyone's done SUCH a great job!! i had no time to do it
frown.gif
You still have one more week. The challenges are two weeks long now.

Originally Posted by lrigpuekam

Thanx for the help Laura, the extension didn't work though. I tried following the instructions under the FAQ's and I still can't get it to work?

lrigpuekam, what extentions are you trying to use for the images?

Originally Posted by Marisol Posting lrigpuekam's pics.
and another good one!!
all you girlls are doing fantastic!!!

Looks good Irig! You got the look down pat!
wink.gif

Get in on this Jen!! I'd love to see it!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Posting lrigpuekam's pics.
Thanks so much you are fabulous... I wish my pics were a bit better though there is actually some detail in the eye area and what not... Oh well
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You still have one more week. The challenges are two weeks long now. why did i think the 2 weeks was up? okay, i'll try before sunday!! i definitely can't do the hair, though!

I love the hair! Very pretty.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lrigpuekam Thanks so much you are fabulous... I wish my pis were a bit better though there is actually some detail in the eye area and what not... Oh well
icon_biggrin.gif

Back