Dare To Be - A Chola! (March 31st - April 13th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by holly_golightly /img/forum/go_quote.gif ahh... I see, well I guess I can't enter the contest :'(, since there is no other way to cover up my real eyebrows-which i've tried to cover up with makeup (unsuccessfully)
However, can I still share my pictures then? thanks for notifying me orange!~
smile.gif

Yep! Your pictures can stay for everyone to admire.
smile.gif

We just don't allow photoshopped images in the voting poll to try to keep things fair for everyone.

Lookin fierce, ladies!

I was down in Salinas and San Jose CA in the mid to late 80s, and was surrounded by all thoses gorgeous girls in this style makeup. I was a very envious "plain white girl," to quote my then-3 year old mixed daughter...

What up Homiez!

Well, here are mine, might try for some better ones if I have time. Not sure if these are Chola enough.

attachment.php

attachment.php

this one was super hard for me cause i dont really own any lipstick (i had to use my moms) nor do i own any black liner but i think i did pretty good

though i def could of been more intense.

ps. it is super hard filling in your eyebrows my lordy

2390980966_60f844417a.jpg

and a close up of the eyes cause i was quite proud of those

(minus the eyebrows those are just scary)

2390981642_23bf0c8ee6.jpg

Wow, you guys did such a good job!!!!

I'm seriously scared of all of you.

Ok, mine didn't go the way I wanted it to, but I did it anyway.

Oh my god so many of you look soo gangsterrr geez lol... I want to enter this one but I will look like an idiot compared to the rest of you, oh well I still might do it up for fun if I find the time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif this one was super hard for me cause i dont really own any lipstick (i had to use my moms) nor do i own any black liner but i think i did pretty good though i def could of been more intense.

ps. it is super hard filling in your eyebrows my lordy

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/...44417a.jpg?v=0

and a close up of the eyes cause i was quite proud of those

(minus the eyebrows those are just scary)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2412/...0c8ee6.jpg?v=0

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, you guys did such a good job!!!!
I'm seriously scared of all of you.

Ok, mine didn't go the way I wanted it to, but I did it anyway.

Great job!

Well this is my first challenge and I'm a little nervous. It was fun though!

Originally Posted by love2482; I don't really see Kat Von D as a "chola". Yeah, me neither.

Latest posts

Back