Dare to Be: A Disco Diva! (December 29th - January 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Thank You Charmine!!:icon_chee ,..happy New Years Charmine!!:icon_bigg

Lets go to party Charmine and we need hot Disco music ,.. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Thank You Saint!!:icon_chee I swear i juist take them by my self at my fave room :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Excellent pictures Kaori, you should be a model. You look like one!!!

Ienjoy, great first DTB, you remind me of the girl that danced with John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever...Liz Posted the Picture in the very beginning, you have the little flip going on in the front...very cute.

Charmaine great picture, your skin is always flawless and those eyebrows are always perfect.

Great job ladies, can't wait to see yours Malinda!!!:icon_bigg

This is a great pick!!! Char, you are absolutely beautiful! :clap :icon_love

Suryani, LOVE all of your pics. Great job you did with D2b :clap :icon_love

ilovemakeup-very pretty look!! :clap :icon_love

WOW!! :icon_eek: You guys look amazing!!!

Char - love your hair like that!!!!!! :icon_chee

Ienjoymakeup - love the flower and the lipstick!

Kaori - Every pic you take looks like it came out of a magazine!!! You look great! I love seeing your DTB's!! What kind of camera do you have??? :icon_eek:

Wow!You`re a smokin`hot disco diva Charmaine!!!Love the hair and your makeup is beautiful!!!!

WOW ienjoymakeup!!!Your skin is glowing!!Love the makeup and hair!!It`s fantastic!!!

Suryani you`re a knock out!!!Fantastic look!!!!Looks sooo professional!!!

Ok this is my first D2B!!I haven`t been able to practice so much with my camera and the pics wasn`t that good!Sorry!I`m posting anyway because I went through half an hour with the makeup and stuff so here we go!!:icon_redf

View attachment 10946 View attachment 10947 View attachment 10948

View attachment 10949 View attachment 10950 View attachment 10951

Sorry about the number of pics, I just couldn`t decide!!(oh and I just playd around with my daughter`s necklace on a couple of them)

And HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!Love ya all!!!!

:icon_love Wow Kristina, I love it!! You look so pretty... I can definitely see the Disco Diva with you! Bravo!:clap :clap :clap

you're all funky-delic

im speachless

im probably going to give it a try too when i come back in 2 days

ienjoymu : i loove the color and all that glitter

Kristina : you look great! you kinda remind me of felicity shagwell

Kaori : you are simply stunning. you look like a model

Charmaine : i love everything, your hair, mu, your skin is so perfect im really jealous. you're a beautiful girl.

Thank You Jannele,.. kyocera 5 mega pixel ,..camera digital!!!:icon_bigg

Heehehehe,... i just laught look at my face at my mirror and wig

i just fell silly ,...!!:icon_bigg

Hey you too Kristina you look great,beautiful..!! Lets to dance together!!:icon_chee

HAPPY NEW YEAR KRISTINA!!!!:icon_chee

Back