Dare to Be: A Disco Diva! (December 29th - January 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ienjoymu-i love the colors you used they look so good on you!

kaori-you are so talented with a camera! i love the shots you took and the mu you did!

kristina-very disco and very pretty!

redrocks-love your look! great job!

Oh I REALLY REALLY like the greens on you!I want that those e/s too!!It goes so well with your hair!!Love the disco ball!!!Beautiful look redrocks!!!!

And thanks for the compliments everyone!!:icon_redf

Redrocks,you go Girlfriend!!

You look great!!! I love the "Disco Ball"!!:icon_chee

Realy,...I just get inspiration from Madonna disco diva look hehehe!!!:icon_chee I glad you love what i do ,..Thank you Sheridan!!Happy New Year !!!:icon_smil

I've got two make ups :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> One (in pink blouse) is New Year's day make up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And the second one is quite old and quick and dirty ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />ienjoymakeup , kaori your make ups are sooo wonderful! :clap :icon_eek: I like it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome in home (MUT )Vonir,.and Happy New Year.:icon_smil

Wow that shock color Vonir,..Great job!!!:icon_smil

hhahaha i like your second pics you look fun in there,..verry preety and fun i love it!!:icon_chee

Hahahaha,...You preety and funny ,.. I like you ,..:icon_smil :icon_love

Gosh, how nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Today is one of my the worst days in my life :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and now I feel better, thank you veeery much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BTW why aren't here kissing icons? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I must do it on my own : ;* - big kiss for you sweety ( Kaori) ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't write this language very well, so please forgive me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah,..you right Vonir,..Why not have icon Kissing in here,...becouse ido to kiss you too Vonir hehehe!!:icon_smil

Tony please make more Icon,..I wish for Kissing Icon and more cute icon pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!:icon_chee

Latest posts

Back