Dare To Be - A Ganguro Girl 2.0 (June 23 - July 7, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Surprisingly... I actually like that look on you. I think you look REALLY good with a bronze tan!

I used to be a LOT darker when I was younger.. it took years after I got back from Iraq of avoiding the sun to get down to my skin tone that I am now..

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gifI used to be a LOT darker when I was younger.. it took years after I got back from Iraq of avoiding the sun to get down to my skin tone that I am now..
Not many women can pull that tone off, I can't I look horrible when I tan since I don't get a bronze color but an ashy dark color. If you ever want to faux tan you know you'll look hot and not a mess like me. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LMAO! You guys are hillarious!!

Nicole - please tell me you washed it off by today or did you decide to leave it on all night?! LOL!! Poor hubby!!

The looks are awesome and everyone is doing a great job!

wow i've never seen this look before, its look soo...funny in the same time great =)

Here's my version of a Ganguro girl...it has more of a modern twist with a splash of me. =)
For more information about how I created this, please check out my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/simplybmakeup

Good luck to the others! I have some really tough competition...=] 

Your version is more towards the evolution from the standard Ganguro look to the more modern Gyaru look. I like it.

HOLY! you look so different! i love it! i love the bronzer on you.

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I had SOOO much fun doing this.. and my husband's reaction was the greatest.. he said if I was going for ABSOLUTE FUGLY.. I just steamrolled right over it!

Im posting multiple pictures.. just because I think its soooo hilarious.

The 2nd to last one for VOTING PURPOSES please

Holy cow Nicole, the bronze really suits you!

Ok, I'm gonna give this a try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This was way too fun to do! I went shopping at Michaels and found the cutest rainbow heart stickers with leopard print. You can't really tell by the pictures but they're so shiny and fun. I decided to use both my digital cam as well as my webcam just to see which came out better. For voting purposes, I'm obviously using the 1st One, haha. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck guys!

You guys look awesome.... I will so look odd with this... My skin is too pale.... Good going all

Here is mine. The 1st one is the voting one... thank goodness my luminess came with a super dark color LOL i had so much fun with this!!!

Ha ha Amy I love it!  Its so cute!  It was fun doing this look wasnt it?

Backwoods I love your hair in that photo.

Back