Dare To Be - A Ganguro Girl 2.0 (June 23 - July 7, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! yeah it was a blast, i couldn't wait to wash it off though - it was freaking out the boyfriend LMAO

nicole i love your look! it look fantastic and actually good on you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> not that your other looks are bad, just this freaky look kind of suits you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

backwoodsblonde...you did a beautiful job too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

amy...you did a great job, you look really good like this too. and just fyi..olive oil or facial cleansing oils can be used to dissolved the makeup...just rub it on your face while its DRY and then use water to rinse off and then facewash if you want.

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

amy...you did a great job, you look really good like this too. and just fyi..olive oil or facial cleansing oils can be used to dissolved the makeup...just rub it on your face while its DRY and then use water to rinse off and then facewash if you want.
That would have helped yesterday!! HAHA j/k. I used some baby wipes and the Luminess stuff comes off easily with those :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I looked a hot mess though! LOL

Eeekk! This is exciting! I have some research to do...I'm new to this and i think i can create the "snookie" look I'm mean the "Ganguro Girl" look.. I'll be posting tomorrow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My first picture.. I had a really good time doing this one.. It was so fun, but really hard to! Theres a lot of different version posted in here... No one made the same look, thats kinda cool i think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Il be posting moore pictures later:)

My first picture.. I had a really good time doing this one.. It was so fun, but really hard to! Theres a lot of different version posted in here... No one made the same look, thats kinda cool i think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Il be posting more picz later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Amy: Ah! You look too cute! I really love how the liner as well as your expression makes your eyes pop like a true ganguro girl

@Nicole: Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Xina: Haha thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@totiki: Wow this a really unique take on the ganguro look! To me it looks like something you would see in a high fashion magazine. The flowers add the perfect touch too. Nice job!

Thanx :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I Think i just really focused on the eyes, she had alot of eyeliner on the photo i used as inspiration.. 
icon_razz.gif
 Here are some more picz: 

Enjoy!!

Which one should i enter by the way?? I think im entering nr 2 in my last post
satisfied.gif

You guys all look awesome!

PS - how many of you guys used the NYX JEP in Milk? I'm going to say probably damn near close to all :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BombDiggity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You guys all look awesome!

PS - how many of you guys used the NYX JEP in Milk? I'm going to say probably damn near close to all :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 Actually I didn't but I sure thought I was going too! I ended up liking the effect of my Mary Kay Cream Concealor more... but I agree I'm sure a lot of folks did!!

holy cow Amy! This looks awesome - and I love your dog!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You did this look all airbrushed?!!  Do tell!!

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is mine. The 1st one is the voting one... thank goodness my luminess came with a super dark color LOL i had so much fun with this!!!

I used my 120 pallet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im entering picture nr 2 in my second posting, IF i dont have time to do it over again.. Im not happy about my eyes.. Or i was until i saw everyone elses post
icon_lol.gif

Back