**Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008** (October 14 - November 1)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol karen....my sport of choice made ma heva thick legs then over the yr they have turned to jello...stupid soccer lol

Wow Karren, you've got such great legs!

Ingrid, the way you did your lips looks so neat and I love those lashes too.

Karren, you have awsome legs!!!!

Ingrid, i love it! Are the lashes NYC? i think i almost bought them today lol now i think i will!

WOW Karen look at those hot legs! I love the outfit
smile.gif

Ingrid: Love your lashes and makeup

OH Karen, that is wonderful !!! You are TO a Hottie !! Love the look and the costume !

Ingrid, those lashes are INCREDIBLE, WOW !!! love the colors and the whole look !

C.

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren, you have awsome legs!!!!
Ingrid, i love it! Are the lashes NYC? i think i almost bought them today lol now i think i will!

hey!
smile.gif
the lashes are ardell halloween lashes
smile.gif

Karren - I love the first pic you look so pretty and innocent! And I love the first full body shot with you praying...so sexy!

(God I'd kill for legs like yours!!!)

karen i love how the first 3 pics are all demure and modest looking....then BAM! haha great legs btw. my legs are about half as long and twice as flabby...wouldn't look nearly as good with the boots and all...there would be like 5 inches of leg actually showing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ingrid i really like how you did your eyes, i've never been able to successfully do that multi color thing yet...and i'm in love with those eyelashes! i have some similar cheapo ones i got from rite-aid but i like yours better.

debbie you look so cute! i especially like the lips
smile.gif
you definitely look like an evil doll trying to look all innocent and cute
smile.gif

oii since i've had a broken ankle for 3 days,i regreted trying to do this one,coz theres only so much you can do with one foot...but yesterday my boyfriend was being strange as usual and then out of nowhere he said "having crutches is sexy"

i dunno what that was about but here:

medusatheho005.jpg

as you can tell,im medusa this year,and i figured out it is very hard to put snakes in your hair while trying to balance on one foot,which right now is a franken boot. so,i had my friends do my hair today and i must say it came out lovely.

my awsome closeup:
medusatheho003.jpg

sometimes i wish i was better at putting on make-up. and im only trick or treating coz my nieces just turned 5 and 7 so there in the "im a disney princess" stage so trick or treating is a have to do it or else thing. haha

thanx karen. and i must say i wish i had legs like yours!!!! mine are partially skinny and flabby....dancing for many years and then stopping messed up just about everything on my body!!!

Karren is that really youuuuuuuuuuuuu....have seen the first half of you and oh gosh the 2nd half of you is awesome..your legs are so hot....and the costume is great on you dear.

whew!!! cant stop looking at you.......huh!

retro - very nice green gal. hope you are feeling better.

Very pretty ladies.

I like the medusa idea retro kittie, very cool!

I can't wait till I get my new palette so I can join in on this dtb!

Back