**Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008** (October 14 - November 1)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone's entries are so great... mine is relatively plain... I was a gypsy for Halloween. I love that flames look Jelici and you pull it off really well.

l_bde5887963c64e10a36ac92e99860ae5.jpg

l_fb8c79c4f88f4858ab78d9936dfd4b9b.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

Debbie, girl you are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

So this was my outfit for a party two weeks ago. Last night I was a race car driver, but I don't have any pictures. It's a shame too....I was cute. lol

<br>

halloween20083.jpg
<br>

halloween20082.jpg
<br>

halloween20081.jpg
<br>

halloween200812.jpg

OMG Cute costumes you guys! I love them all!

And I love dressing up
biggrin.gif

I was the queen of hearts! haha

queenofhearts.jpg

queenofhearts2.jpg

wow!!! You guys look like you had fun last night!!! We really need a MUT halloween parade!!! lol

WOW! Those all look awesome! Here is what I did~

Halloween015.jpg

You can see more pics of me and my friends on my blog ~ Elsa

I normally hate mimes Johnnie but you look awesome!! Did you do the locked in the invisible box? Lol

johnnie you look awesome!! your pics always look so professional
smile.gif
and debbie i like the black dahlia look, how did you do the stitches? everyone looks so cute...i love halloween!! sad that it's over
frown.gif

anyways, here's my "costume" from last night...it was pretty half assed..oh well :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i wanted to wear the boots...and therefore i wore the shirt....that just looked a bit strange so put on a pair of random kitty ears and it magically becomes a costume!! i think i decided on calling it "cosmic kitty"...or space cat or something.

IMG_14811.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

^did the sunken eye effect makeup in like a minute..but u cant really tell
frown.gif
...this explanation for his costume was a scientist who got infected with a zombie virus...or something...yeah...

IMG_1117.jpg

^obviously the zombie scientist is trying to eat my brains...and obviously i fought it off by scratching
smile.gif

Debbie: Wow, you did a very neat job on your makeup. How'd you get that broken skin look? Very cool!

Dragongirl: What a cool idea. I can see myself having a lot of fun dressing up as a gypsy
wink.gif

Neysielyn: You look very cute as a bumble bee!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Where'd you get those striped stockings?

bbprincess: That's a very sexy costume
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LilDee: Very cute! Love the tiara!

Aspen: I'm sorry but I don't know what you're supposed to be.

Jelici: I like that, "cosmic kitty"...hehe...way too cute! I like your gloves and boots too
wink.gif

Karren: Thank you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yes, I did the locked in a box pose and pretended it was shrinking...hehe!

Jelici: Thanks so much! I try
smile.gif

wow awesome look girls!!

debbie fantastic i love it!!!

goes to show how awesome all u girls are at makeup...!!!!

LOL ~ I knew most wouldn't. But, I was the first Mrs. Rochester from my favorite book, Jane Eyre. She was a crazy (literally in-sane) Jamacian. There are more pictures on my blog and a description. Elsa

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, all!
It's time for our special Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008!

Here you can post your Halloween looks! This thread will be open now until November 1st.

Please note that as there are many different looks that can be created for Halloween, there will be no voting.

Have fun, ladies (and gents)!

policeman.gif
shuriken.gif
med.gif
angel.gif
mat.gif

marchmellow.gif
yess.gif
icon_queen.gif
bandit.gif
zombie.gif

7.gif
mog.gif

is the voting starting? i was checking it out and i cant tell

Because:

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, all!
It's time for our special Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008!

Here you can post your Halloween looks! This thread will be open now until November 1st.

Please note that as there are many different looks that can be created for Halloween, there will be no voting.

Have fun, ladies (and gents)!

policeman.gif
shuriken.gif
med.gif
angel.gif
mat.gif

marchmellow.gif
yess.gif
icon_queen.gif
bandit.gif
zombie.gif

7.gif