**Dare To Be - A Halloween Hottie 2008** (October 14 - November 1)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like everyones entries so far! The medusa theme is cute
smile.gif
...what are your lashes? I couldn't quite tell...but I like them!

I'm new here as of today, but I love this contest idea! Just last week I did my friend's makeup for fun and was pleased with how it turned out. I wasn't able to do hair and costume (we ran out of time) but maybe I'll be able to do something else by the weeks end. The only thing I wish I had done different is applied it much heavier, since the flash washed her out a little. This is my Living-Dead Girl look ~ hope you enjoy!

~Chanelle

Elsa Beauty

halloween007-1.jpg

halloween004.jpg
halloween006.jpg

My computer has been down over the past few months and I have missed so many great DTBs can't wait to see the entries for this one... it's awesome seeing what everyone comes up with. Karen love the naughty nun that's classic. Debbiedeb77's evil doll and Retroxxkittie's medusa are also among my favs so far.

Originally Posted by aspen315 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm new here as of today, but i love this contest idea! Just last week i did my friend's makeup for fun and was pleased with how it turned out. I wasn't able to do hair and costume (we ran out of time) but maybe i'll be able to do something else by the weeks end. The only thing i wish i had done different is applied it much heavier, since the flash washed her out a little. This is my living-dead girl look ~ hope you enjoy!
~chanelle

elsa beauty

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...oween007-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...lloween006.jpg
great job!

I was playing with makeup today and I think this is what I will be doing for Halloween
biggrin.gif

Sorry for the picture overload but I just had too much fun...lol

DSCN0426.jpg

DSCN0429.jpg

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0441.jpg

DSCN0442.jpg

DSCN0439.jpg

Thanks for looking
smile.gif

Wow Sunshine! I love your blending and shaping. It looks amazing! Have a great Halloween!

Karren - Wowwww you pull off that naughty nun look so well!

Ingrid - Loooove the lips.

Debbie - You look cute but evil at the same time haha, i love it.

Retro Kittie - You look hot! Love the green lashes.

Barbie - Love the mobster outfit, you look great
smile.gif

Aspen - You did a really good job, love it!

Sunshine - That looks amazinggg, great job on the eyes.

Aspen: Glad to have a new addition to MUT. We're happy to have you
wink.gif
Btw, your 'living dead girl' came out pretty neat! Looks real good.

Sunshine: That's also very pretty! Sort of reminds me of the new DTB Jem theme
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks everybody, it was my first try so it needs some improvement

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aspen: Glad to have a new addition to MUT. We're happy to have you
wink.gif
Btw, your 'living dead girl' came out pretty neat! Looks real good.
Sunshine: That's also very pretty! Sort of reminds me of the new DTB Jem theme
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks, I think I got a little inspiration from that DTB...lol

aspen, that looks pretty cool...it's a different take on the whole half man/half woman thing a lot of people do for halloween...I love it!

All these looks are awesome! Hopefully I'll get mine done tonight...

And Jelly- I don't think there's anything wrong with your pictures it's just 'cos they're attatchments they need approving first before they'll show up
smile.gif

Back