Dare To Be......A Halloween Hottie (October 17th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tracybryant Hey guys heres my look! I decided to do a Harlequin face. I used to collecte them when I was little. The first pic was my "inspiration pic" and i didnt like the colors so i changed them. I hope you guys like them!!
wink.gif
Tracy, you're so pretty!! I love the colors and the gold glitter!

Originally Posted by tracybryant Hey guys heres my look! I decided to do a Harlequin face. I used to collecte them when I was little. The first pic was my "inspiration pic" and i didnt like the colors so i changed them. I hope you guys like them!!
wink.gif
Awesome Tracy!I really like the colors and gold glitter too!

How cool Becky! Its very gothy (LOL! Is that even a word!). Love it.. Did you take those pics in a dark room?

Both you girls look great! I am going to a Halloween Party soon. If anyone can post some pictures of a "Sexy Devil" so I can have some ideas for what to do with my makeup, it would be greatly appreciated.

Wow great job Becky! What did you use to create that.. Very creative!

Thanks guys, I used the 4Party Eyeshadow Quad and Green Buzz eyeliner by Lancome, Black Coffee Kohl Shaper for eyes and Firefly CS Naturally Glossy by Clinique. Don't know if you can tell from the pics, but I also used a little of the Green Buzz eyeliner to line my lips for a more dramatic line.

Back