Dare To Be......A Halloween Hottie (October 17th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one replied to me last time. Could anyone post pics of themself looking like a "Sexy devil". I am going to a halloween party this weekend, and I would love some ideas. Thanks in advance!!

So this is my evil old lady.. which I might redo to be and eccentric oldlady.. we will see.. but this is it for noW!!!

Mary Amber

whoooa. that looks good.

you should put on a gray wig and like a big dress with hanging boobs. lol

Originally Posted by Mambz098 So this is my evil old lady.. which I might redo to be and eccentric oldlady.. we will see.. but this is it for noW!!!
Mary Amber

great idea
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha everyone is looking great so far!!
i esp love Becky M's!! x love the shawl thing hunny!

Thanks sweetie xx

Originally Posted by Mambz098 So this is my evil old lady.. which I might redo to be and eccentric oldlady.. we will see.. but this is it for noW!!!
Mary Amber

Love it!! You need crazy grey hair to go with it
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by makeup_obsessed No one replied to me last time. Could anyone post pics of themself looking like a "Sexy devil". I am going to a halloween party this weekend, and I would love some ideas. Thanks in advance!! Here's a suggestion.. why dont YOU practice lots of different looks of what you think a sexy devil should like and post all the pics and we'll all vote on which one we think you should use. Otherwise, have you tried searching google images for ideas?

Originally Posted by Laura Here's a suggestion.. why dont YOU practice lots of different looks of what you think a sexy devil should like and post all the pics and we'll all vote on which one we think you should use. Otherwise, have you tried searching google images for ideas? I would post some pictures of myself, but I look horrible on camera. I never thought of searching on google tho, thats a good idea.

Originally Posted by makeup_obsessed I would post some pictures of myself, but I look horrible on camera. I never thought of searching on google tho, thats a good idea. Aw i'm sure you don't. That's just your imagination. I bet you're beautiful. Although i hate taking pics of myself too!

Awesome job Mary Amber! That looks great~!!!
claps.gif

And lmao @ Liz's "Hanging Boobs" comment!!!
hahaha.gif

Ooooooo, scary guys! In a good way! Even the Harlequin face is scary...yes I have a slight clown phobia...
icon_redface.gif
Good job!

I was inspired by my Fave Artist Mark Ryden. Here is the pic I tried to replicate, I couldn't find a flower for my hair.....

3641-rose42-mark_ryden.jpg

And here is me!

3641-Halloween2resized.jpg

And a closeup.....

3641-HalloweenCloseupresized.jpg

I used MAC Gesso, MAC Tease Me Palette, BenNye Magi-cake palette and Benefit Zero Guilt Lipstick. Also the foundation is Benefit Jax.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome job Mary Amber! That looks great~!!!
claps.gif

And lmao @ Liz's "Hanging Boobs" comment!!!
hahaha.gif

Thank you!!

Back