Dare To Be......A Halloween Hottie (October 17th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz whoooa. that looks good.
you should put on a gray wig and like a big dress with hanging boobs. lol

i probablly will if i redo it!!

Mary Amber you did a great job I think you really pulled it off!!
claps.gif

Benebaby I love it!! I also am a fan of Mark Ryden, love it!! You really did awesome!!
claps.gif

Benebaby you look awesome! You are a true artist.
icon_biggrin.gif

Brenda that looks great! Very spooky and mysterious!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm planning on dressing up to hand out candy to all the kiddies and I'll post my results then. My plan is to be a witch.

wow, sirvinya, do you have falsies on in those pics? cause if not, damn u have some really long lashes!

Originally Posted by cottoncandy wow, sirvinya, do you have falsies on in those pics? cause if not, damn u have some really long lashes! Yes, I do
icon_razz.gif
. I wish mine were that long!

Originally Posted by Linab5 I Love it becky! That was a great idea!! Thanks Lina!!!

I was a gypsy for a party we went to last night......and the digital quality of this pic isn't good...I really don't have those lines on my face!!!

Originally Posted by eyesdancing I was a gypsy for a party we went to last night......and the digital quality of this pic isn't good...I really don't have those lines on my face!!! That looks gorgeous! The eyes especially!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby I was inspired by my Fave Artist Mark Ryden. Here is the pic I tried to replicate, I couldn't find a flower for my hair.....
I used MAC Gesso, MAC Tease Me Palette, BenNye Magi-cake palette and Benefit Zero Guilt Lipstick. Also the foundation is Benefit Jax.

You look AMAZING! Great job!

Originally Posted by Mambz098 So this is my evil old lady.. which I might redo to be and eccentric oldlady.. we will see.. but this is it for noW!!!
Mary Amber

Fantastic Mary Amber!! Eww you look so weird with the lines drawn on!!
icon_eek.gif

Back