Dare To Be......A Halloween Hottie (October 17th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tracy!!
smile.gif

OMG! You both look great!!

Sirvinya - love the sexy goth look !!!

Becky - That looks awesome! I loved her look in that movie too - nice pick!!

claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Laura How cool Becky! Its very gothy (LOL! Is that even a word!). Love it.. Did you take those pics in a dark room? Thanks! No, I didn't. It's just the way the flash turned out.
Becky, love the Poison Ivy look!

Originally Posted by tracybryant Sirvinya your eyes look awesome! i love it! Thanks!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya Thanks!
tongue.gif
Everyone's turned out so great! We are gonna have some good-lookin ladies out for Halloween.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Becky, awesome work!!! Uma Thurman´s got nothing on you. HOT!

Becky (Sirvinya)...that´s just cool...reminds me of a prettier than usual looking ghost

Originally Posted by Arielle Becky (Sirvinya)...that´s just cool...reminds me of a prettier than usual looking ghost Thanks, sweetie!

Im so excited about this one! I cant wait to see everyone else's come on people! get involved! This theme was a GREAT idea. It was a lot of fun to do
smile.gif

I am having a Halloween party at my apartment this Saturday, so I'll post my look then... lol I am so bad, I STILL have to find a costume!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am having a Halloween party at my apartment this Saturday, so I'll post my look then... lol I am so bad, I STILL have to find a costume! Are we invited?
tongue.gif

lol you are! Anyone who wants to come down to Tampa for a party is welcome... The only thing I ask is that you dress in costume! Otherwise it is a $2 charge!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol you are! Anyone who wants to come down to Tampa for a party is welcome... The only thing I ask is that you dress in costume! Otherwise it is a $2 charge!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I'm looking forward to seeing that. BUT.....just don't use MY pic as a guideline.

LOL!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Okay well i'm doing an evil elderly lady...

Hey Trish......I clicked on the 'here' link to view you pics and the following message came up:

Sorry, trishasurman has not enabled any public albums in their account.

Learn more about sharing albums.

I'd LOVE to see them. Tell me what I did wrong. THANKX!!

Originally Posted by Trisha will add some pics in a mo, but you can go totally crazy with this one!!!!!!!

Back