Dare To Be......A Halloween Hottie (October 17th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! awesome job everyone!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
:icon_love

Hey that's Hot!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Here's mine... I may do another one tomorrow...

Hi Cristy! Welcome to MuT!! Click on the "insert image" icon and you can upload your pics
smile.gif

okay... I do that and it is requesting a webpage and I just want to get it off of my computer! Sorry... I know it's a hassle!

okay.. I think i've got it! Thanks to Becky! Just be nice b/c I am new to the whole thing! Excuse the hair and clothes! I'm bummin' it and this is a test run for tomorrow! Thanks!

yay! I FINALLY got it! I am so dumb when it comes to stuff like that! Haha! thanks again Becky!!!

ok, my first post....

i was an RCMP officer for a halloween party last night.

halloweeneyes8pf.jpg

It was more of a red tone in real life.

Amazingly enough, it was all done with make up from the local Loonie Store!

Thanks so much girls!

it was my first attempt at doing anything remotely close to this. I've always been intimidated by all the fancy ways to do your eye make up!

I used just cheap-o make up from the local Dollar store! Black eye liner, black mascara, silver glitter, pink eyeshadow, red eyeshadow, and a near black cream shadow. the pink/red liner was just just using the red eyeshadow wet. (sorry, i don't even know hwo to explain it at all either!
icon_redface.gif
)

as for the outfit:

mountie2qq.jpg

Wahey! You very first post on MuT and its in the D2B! Well done CowgirlSissy! Love the make up and the outfit. You look hot!

If you need help with anything on this site just shout
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeterbugg okay... new to D2B and wanna post my pic! How? Check out THIS thread in the support forum jeterbugg. The 2nd method is my preferred way! I've edited your posts to show them this way because for some reason its causing an error they way they're posted right now. Hope you dont mind
icon_biggrin.gif

OMG!! You guys all look awesome!!! Love the costumes!
claps.gif

Leila, was yours a regular dress or was that a costume? Really cute!!

I went out to a club on Saturday... I was a 'last minute' pirate... lol Unfortunately, my friends camera broke, and mine is too big to be lugging around in a club -- so I don't have pics (although we got our pics taken there, so they might be on thier website soon --- i'll post here if they do...) Still might attempt something for the D2B though today
wink.gif

Back