Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it ok to photoshop are pictures this time?Did i miss something.

I dont read as much as i should these days lol

I just blurred the background because it was messy behind me.

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just blurred the background because it was messy behind me. It adds a nice touch.

Kinda hipnotizing.

If i spelled that right...

Yay entries already! Great job ladies! I want to do this one already. Gotta think of something creepy to do on my face haha.

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heres my entry! http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...llmisspout.jpg

AAAHHHHH!!!!!
lol.
smile.gif

Amazing job!!!

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just blurred the background because it was messy behind me. Please read the new rules that I posted at the beginning of this thread.
smile.gif

No blurring of anything. The only changes that can be made to any pictures now is cropping them.

g.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it ok to photoshop are pictures this time?Did i miss something.

I dont read as much as i should these days lol

NO PHOTOSHOP!!! LOL!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Please read the new rules that I posted at the beginning of this thread.
smile.gif

No blurring of anything. The only changes that can be made to any pictures now is cropping them.

g.gif

sorry i didn't noticed that. i changed my picture. sorry again

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry i didn't noticed that. i changed my picture. sorry again Girl the changed pic looks even better!!! since your in a conrner, it makes the person looking at the pic feel as tho they are trapped or enclosed in a room with you!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEEE

Great entries ladies! Pretty freaky theme! I can't wait to see what else people come up with!

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry i didn't noticed that. i changed my picture. sorry again lol. No prob!
smile.gif

Great entries, ladies!! MissPout, I like the vein effect on your face! Scary!

Here's my version of a Living Dead Doll. I'm not sure which one is my entry yet. I took pics both with a white wall background and with my house as a background. As you can see, the last pic is more overexposed than the others. I guess having a crappy camera is handy for this D2B as it makes me look lighter than I am. Haha.
smile.gif
The fourth pic is supposed to be me stitching myself. Ew.
scared.gif

EDIT: The pic with the knife is my entry. I deleted the pic with the needle and reattached it last...oops, forgot about the "pending approval" thing. Sorry I gave you more work, mods!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my try,not great,but I had loads of fun doing it. Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heres my entry! http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...lmisspout2.jpg

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great entries, ladies!! MissPout, I like the vein effect on your face! Scary!
Here's my version of a Living Dead Doll. I'm not sure which one is my entry yet. I took pics both with a white wall background and with my house as a background. As you can see, the last pic is more overexposed than the others. I guess having a crappy camera is handy for this D2B as it makes me look lighter than I am. Haha.
smile.gif
scared.gif

You all look freakishly awesome!

Man, imagine those dolls all over your room. *shivers*

Someone approve her pics, already. I wanna see!

Thanks all
smile.gif

Misspout another great entry from you,i love it!

La_chinita yay you did purples,looks awesome,and those stiches are amazing!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great entries, ladies!! MissPout, I like the vein effect on your face! Scary!
smile.gif
scared.gif

You're an effin' pro. I'm constantly amazed with your skills.I definitely save your photos because I want to mimic your work.

I'm stuck between the first and second but it's all equally good.

Back