Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree with benebaby, you look like you just stepped off the cd cover!

Aww, thanks, ladies!!! You guys are so sweet! Hmm..don't know about the "actual member" part though. Those PCD girls are too gorgeous!

Wow, ladies you are all so talented. You all look extremely stunning
smile.gif

Wow. I'm so glad I stumbled across MUT. ::Holds on to the nearest person's leg:: I'm never leaving! You girls are awesome. I cannot wait to enter the next DTB!

LC, you're sick with them skills. I'm jealous. I've noticed the running blue eyeshadow them tho.

I am COMPLETELY blown away by you girls! You look AWESOME and hot and all that good stuff!

Unfortunately I am looking a little too old to do this so I had to skip it.
frown.gif
That's okay! The next DTB can be "The Old Farts Club" and I'll get in on it.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by hinks0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif isn't there a better person to pick than a pussy cat doll? We have many different themes. This is the most recent. Please feel free to suggest some that you think might be better here https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f90...ions-8408.html
All of us participants have had a great time with this challenge. Great pic La Chinita!!

Too bad I can't vote for every single person!!!! I loved this theme! At first I was like, "What? How will they do that?" but then the pictures just said it all...great job ladies!

La Chinita- you look GORGEOUS! Wow!

Ahh I hope it's not too late to enter... its only 9:30p here in Cali! I'll post them anyways I don't think they compare to many of the others but I tried!

Originally Posted by SherryAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Too bad I can't vote for every single person!!!! I loved this theme! At first I was like, "What? How will they do that?" but then the pictures just said it all...great job ladies! I agree with sherryann, all of the entrants are just amazing i was going to enter but omg the talent was amazing

Woo! Yay Manda!!!!
rockwoot.gif

This makes 14 entries for the D2B and I think that's freakin AWESOME!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif La Chinita- you look GORGEOUS! Wow!
Ahh I hope it's not too late to enter... its only 9:30p here in Cali! I'll post them anyways I don't think they compare to many of the others but I tried!

Ok, I'll add yours to the poll right now.

Time's up, ladies!
smile.gif
Get to voting!
rolleyes.gif

Back