Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first too! After seeing benebaby's i was like , F*** it. Been then i decided to go ahead and do it, since my pics were photoshopped, i knew i couldnt be voted on anyway. But the tips and advice from everybody will most definately help me on my next DTB.

UN-PHOTOSHOPPED this time lol!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't wait to see your entry! They are always so kickass!
biggrin.gif
Aww thanks! I don't know if I should even bother entering now though seeing as you ladies all look SUPER HOT!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm waiting for La Chinita now.... >_>We made a deal...

Ah damn...now I gotta get off my ass and actually do this. I was secretly hoping u wouldn't remember LOL.
smile.gif
Tomorrow, I promise!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I am going to post my attempt, but I do NOT want to be judged. Having votes (or lack thereof) on my photos make me very anxious, so I elect not to be part of the contest. I just want to show that I tried. If Kee can post her pictures, than so can I.
smile.gif

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...42a500x459.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...371500x309.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...30a500x436.jpg

OMFG Nox!!! Im in love with that last pic! I agree u should have it as ur avatar.

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh you ladies look hottt..now i just want to enter and give it all i got Do it!!! There's still time!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant believe how hot EVERY entry of this D2B are. Oh my god.
The clothes, the cleavage, the poses, the makeup SKILLS, all this pulled off so perfectly. I am so amazed by everyone but you all made me feel so sad about being damn near flat, it really is 50% or more bra, my cleavage, so now I am sad, but congratulations everyone on looking SO AMAZING.

I was wearing 2 bras!
rockwoot.gif
Well, only on the top that wasn't a tube top.

Great job, nox! Like everyone said, that last pic is absolutely amazing!

Ok, everyone! You have until midnight EST to get your entries in! So if you still want to enter, please do so today!
smile.gif

Great job Keely and Aquilah! Love both your entries, you both look really sexy =D

insensitive! sooo hot, its too bad they were photoshopped but they were awsome, l;ove the cleavage
wink.gif
cant wait for mre dtbs from you!

KEEEEELYYYYY youre too damn hot, wth did we have to beg you for? if i looked like you i wouldhave entered without a second thought!

Star, you look beautiful.

Aquilah, mama youre smokin i cant even decide which one i like best! wow! so hot so hot it was so worth the wait though!
biggrin.gif

And Nox, the last one is GOLD, you must enter it and put it as your avatar!

Whew, i miss a day and then i see all this ass that i missed,...lol, i wonder if the lurking boys have seen this thread!! roflmao

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nury, aren't you going to enter? Nope
wink.gif

Kee! Aquilah! Insensitive! Star! Nox! You girls all look SMOKIN!! I love the entries and Nox, it should be counted for votes!

So whens the deadline, tonight? Midnight?? I caught Aquilahs cold, lol. I wanted to do this one, I hope I still have time tonight

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kee! Aquilah! Insensitive! Star! Nox! You girls all look SMOKIN!! I love the entries and Nox, it should be counted for votes!
So whens the deadline, tonight? Midnight?? I caught Aquilahs cold, lol. I wanted to do this one, I hope I still have time tonight

Uh, this is a NASTY bug! Don't think you'd want it, so hope it's not mine LOL! Body aches, runny & stuffed nose, cough, sore throats, hot & cold flashes... Ew, ew, ew!
Thanks so much everyone for the compliments. Like I said, a promise is a promise. I promised Kee I'd enter if she did, and I did
smile.gif

Everyone looks hot! It will be difficult to vote with all these great photos.

Kee, you are gorgeous and you should continue to enter the DTB's.
smile.gif

OMFG! Aquilah, I dont know if I ever told you this but you make me consider lesbianism a whole ****ing lot. You are smoking, Bay-bay

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMFG! Aquilah, I dont know if I ever told you this but you make me consider lesbianism a whole ****ing lot. You are smoking, Bay-bay LOL! Grace, you never cease to amaze me! You're definitely the highlight of my day some days here on MuT with your posts
wink.gif

Back