Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh i see, so she's the one that got kicked out.They all look dirty lol

Positive much? LOL

yay my first DTB! out of the 32840 pictures i took with my crappy camera, these were the only ones i liked. the first one is my entry. any criticism is welcome =]

Beautiful job! I am so freakin' excited that so many new people are participating!!!!
rockwoot.gif

I made an event invitation for this D2B on our facebook account but then it got deleted, we had like . . . 15 confirmed participants
frown.gif

WOWIE WOW, Kee and Aquilah! SEXAY! lol!
smile.gif
You two look amazing! What were you nervous about!?!

This is turning out to be an amazing D2B!

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif SORRY THE PICS ARE SO HUGE!!! IM THE FIRST PLUS SIZED PUSSY CAT DOLL!!

Ok here ya go. Problem is, they are photoshopped. So they wont be entered in the contest. But its my first DTB. And all i want out of it is comments and advice. Im sorry i photoshopped them, i took them a while ago so i cant change em now. I had to get rid of that humungo pimple on my cheek though! I also darkened my hoodie and background, Oh and my pupils to remove red eye and camera glare. But yeah, theyre NOT to be entered in the contest, but comments are aprecitated.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...yaKnow0992.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...yaKnow0952.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...yaKnow0932.jpg

I think you look amazing! Totally hot! I love the makeup.
smile.gif

Thanks for being honest about the photoshop, too!

Originally Posted by stars916 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay my first DTB! out of the 32840 pictures i took with my crappy camera, these were the only ones i liked. the first one is my entry. any criticism is welcome =] Very nice, stars! You definitely look like a Pussycat Doll.
smile.gif

And congrats on losing your D2B virginity! lol!

OMG u guys!!!! Stars, great entry! Insensitive, I love the hooded sweater---it's so PCD!! I love your makeup as well!

KEE!!!! No boobs huh? Why don't we just let the pics speak for themselves?
smile.gif
UR HOT! The one with the red top is so supermodel-y.

Aquilah, looking sexy with that pink top!!!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG u guys!!!! Stars, great entry! Insensitive, I love the hooded sweater---it's so PCD!! I love your makeup as well!
KEE!!!! No boobs huh? Why don't we just let the pics speak for themselves?
smile.gif
UR HOT! The one with the red top is so supermodel-y.

Aquilah, looking sexy with that pink top!!!

Girl, that is 50% BRA!
laughing.gif

I can't wait to see your entry! They are always so kickass!
biggrin.gif

God, yall look so hot. I'm so impressed with everyone. Kee, the pressure is off now and I think everyone would say it was worth the wait. Aquilah....looking hot mama. Yall waited long enough though...ha

Lmao at the dog pic... hahahaha.

FINALLY, damn... pictures! And loads more on this page to make up for the previous day of NONE!!

WOOOOOT. Great entries - and it seems like blue is a popular color...
biggrin.gif

Insensitive - I love it! You my girl, now.

I'm waiting for La Chinita now.... >_>

We made a deal...

so much hotness in this damn thread!!!!!!!! Kee and Aquilah, yall rocked that s*it!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00000000000ttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

You are all soooo hot! I have to go now..I'm hammered!
drunken_smilie.gif
Big Daddy and I had many beers at concert..time to sleep.

I cant believe how hot EVERY entry of this D2B are. Oh my god.

The clothes, the cleavage, the poses, the makeup SKILLS, all this pulled off so perfectly. I am so amazed by everyone but you all made me feel so sad about being damn near flat, it really is 50% or more bra, my cleavage, so now I am sad, but congratulations everyone on looking SO AMAZING.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant believe how hot EVERY entry of this D2B are. Oh my god.
The clothes, the cleavage, the poses, the makeup SKILLS, all this pulled off so perfectly. I am so amazed by everyone but you all made me feel so sad about being damn near flat, it really is 50% or more bra, my cleavage, so now I am sad, but congratulations everyone on looking SO AMAZING.

Girl, I am 50% bra! A good bra is your best friend. Besides, small boobies are just as hot as big ones
rockwoot.gif

Okay, I am going to post my attempt, but I do NOT want to be judged. Having votes (or lack thereof) on my photos make me very anxious, so I elect not to be part of the contest. I just want to show that I tried. If Kee can post her pictures, than so can I.
smile.gif

DCFC0042a500x459.jpg

DCFC0037a600x371500x309.jpg

DCFC0030a500x436.jpg

*Sighs*

38DD's

Theyre nice to show off.

But they give your back hell.

Nox you just NOXED my socks off!!!

You should be a pussy cat doll play boy model bunny!!

If thats possible lol.

I love the 3rd.

Once again, Vogue model shot.

Yes!!!
rockwoot.gif

Damn I love that last pic!! You should have that as your avatar!!

I really hope more people decide to participate in D2B's. I'm SO happy to see newbies entering! Bravo!!

This was my first D2B entry and I'm not going to lie - it took a lot of nerve, a lot of encouragement (AND pressure) and a lot of work to do this! But it was really worth it in the end. I had a lot of fun just chatting in this thread and as stressful as it was, I'm happy to have those pictures. I don't care about votes, it's everything else that's important!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f15...nge-63755.html

Back