Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SORRY THE PICS ARE SO HUGE!!! IM THE FIRST PLUS SIZED PUSSY CAT DOLL!!

Ok here ya go. Problem is, they are photoshopped. So they wont be entered in the contest. But its my first DTB. And all i want out of it is comments and advice. Im sorry i photoshopped them, i took them a while ago so i cant change em now. I had to get rid of that humungo pimple on my cheek though! I also darkened my hoodie and background, Oh and my pupils to remove red eye and camera glare. But yeah, theyre NOT to be entered in the contest, but comments are aprecitated.

YayaKnow0992.jpg

YayaKnow0952.jpg

YayaKnow0932.jpg

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif .:Not so nice:. KEEEEE! Do you see, there is more than a page of comments dedicated to you and your entry. Everyone, let's jog Kee's senses so she will post her photos. Girl, why do you think I'm so nervous? This is my first time doing a D2B, my makeup skills are NOT all that. I have no boobs which would come in handy for this D2B AND I've got everyone yelling at me to post pics
unsure.gif

Okay, here goes.

First, I think this one is most appropriate:

Arg.jpg

These are my hubby's faves(please excuse the crazy eyebrows, this is what happens when I have so much pressure on me!
tongue.gif
):

Kee2-3.jpg

Kee4-2.jpg

Kee7.jpg

Kee-3.jpg

Kee6.jpg

Kee1-3.jpg

Note sure which one to have as my actual entry, but I will let StereoXGirl know before the contest ends
wink.gif

Edited to add:

Okay, I forgot these for some reason?

Kee16.jpg

Kee17.jpg

Kee19.jpg

Kee3-2.jpg

Yay Kee!
yaya.gif

Doing the happy dance! Now c'mon Kee, we weren't that pushy...were we???
wink.gif

Very beautiful! Well done! Bravo! Now that wasn't so bad! You got the makeup and the poses down pact. I think you'll get alot of votes with your entry.

Oh I don't care about votes, I just wanted more people to participate so I thought it would encourage others if more mods entered!

*goes back to her corner to hide*

Kee i love the 5th one. It looks so artistic! everybody will be so happy!!!

I see why it took you so long.

You put like 100 different outfits on lol.

But it was worth it!

Hmmm I LOVE the third one down that you said was the hubby's faves. Also the last one with the hat is so cute.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY WE'RE NOT VIRGINS ANYMORE!!!

Though the first one is totally a domination picture and therefore should be entered in :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Insensitive, I already left you a comment on your profile, but I think your entry was very gorgeous too! You did very well.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Insensitive, I already left you a comment on your profile, but I think your entry was very gorgeous too! You did very well. Thanks! i saw it. My first ever. too bad i wont be able to post them in the contest since i photoshopped that 2nd head that was growing on my cheek lol. My first DTB was not going to have a pimple! But it was nice to get feedback, i'll definately do more!

Okay I really have to thank Sassychix for her awesome tutorial, because without it I probably would have totally chickened out.

I'm wearing

• Quo Light-Diffusing Foundation
  • Physicians Formula Concealer
  • Marcelle Translucent face powder
  • UDPP
  • L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments duo in "Showy" (Light color on the lids, darker color on the outer corner on the lids and into the crease)
  • Some random Revlon grey e/s for highlight.
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on waterline and upper lash line.
  • Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara
  • Quo individual false eyelashes
I'm going to take this opportunity to say that this L'Oreal HIP duo is Amazing. I slept with this makeup on last night and it still looks smokin hot!

Insensitive, you look great!!! I'm not sure about the PS thing, If your makeup is untouched it shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not really sure, we'll have to see what the other mods say
smile.gif

Great job Kee! I love the last one.

Insensitive - maybe it'll be okay since you didn't photoshop the makeup, only a minor blemish! You should ask stereoxgirl.
smile.gif
You look great!

Thanks you guys. Im smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. I still want to put kee on the front page of vogue tho. She's look beautiful!!!

Kee what are you nervous about? Those pics are SMOKIN!

My faves are #1 and #3 (and I will try to ignore the comment about you not having the boobs for this contest...ahem cause you do *drool*)

And I really like the pose in the pic where you´re wearing the red top.

Kee, it was worth the wait and that's saying a lot. My favorite is the fourth one. You did good
smile.gif

Insensitive, photoshopped or not those pictures are great.

Insensitive, you are freaking hot! Love the cleavage, the skintone, the makeup..everything.

I think this is by far the D2B with the hottest entries!

OH MY GAWD! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!???

Thank you so much for the AWESOME straightener Nox!!! Without it, I definitely would not have entered!

Kee's lookin' might HOT! *Cat calls*

Okay, a promise is a promise! I'm ragging w/ a head cold... Lighting sucks, so I did have to adjust the lighting on some. Anywho! Whichever! LOL! I'm just fulfilling my promise
wink.gif

I reckon use this first one as my entry pic since it's the only pic I didn't have to do anything to but crop.

Image5-2.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image13-1.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7-1.jpg

Image8-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back