Dare To Be - A Scene Queen! (September 2nd - 15th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ladies!!!
biggrin.gif

Shaundra, don't worry. You're not copying me. Great minds think alike!!! I like your spin on it.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really? We've been pretty strict about resizing/cropping being the only photoshopping allowed. Because what if someone has a zit or stray hairs, etc. and want to fix it. Should that be allowed? We've said no in the past. Is that really much different than lightening an entire photo (which is not allowed). It just seems like a slippery slope. I really don't think the content of the image should be altered in any way. Red eye removal isnt really a manipulation. The only thing that you do is put a small dot on the red spot of the eye and its done. I didn't think it was a biggie since it wouldn't be altering the face, only the eye ball LOL.
Anywho, i love your entries! You look so pretty Shaundra! goodness i need to do this one soon haha.

Just as I was thinking about streaking my hair again... maybe this will inspire me to get off my butt and do it.

I might enter this one... I took some photos today to this theme, but I think I'll try a different look every day before deciding what one... I use to be emo in my younger days, but that was all black (basically, gothic). I want to try some colours, I think...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Red eye removal isnt really a manipulation. The only thing that you do is put a small dot on the red spot of the eye and its done. I didn't think it was a biggie since it wouldn't be altering the face, only the eye ball LOL.
Anywho, i love your entries! You look so pretty Shaundra! goodness i need to do this one soon haha.

So then whats the verdict? Is it allowed? lol

NICE!! THIS ONE SHOULD BE GOOD! I love the scene looks!!! Ashlee Lauren is a pretty good lookin' scene queen! Kiki kannibal is ALRIGHT! but i've seen better!

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif So then whats the verdict? Is it allowed? lol I'll speak for her as in majority voted no because of what Shaundra already stated. Any changes is not allowed besides cropping.Sorry, love. I'm sure it was a good entry to begin with... you should post it, anyways, even if you'll make another set
wink.gif

I'll post it...I'll just look like Thundercats! LOL

It's okay Celly....Thanks!

htzkw4.jpg

28hgchw.jpg

15nxh4w.jpg

Here it goes...Scene queen crazy , all out there...lol

Great job Beautyfocus.

Don't worry about the red-eye, its about the make up and concept not on photographic skills (or in my case, lack-there-of
laughing.gif
).

Maya, I think the second one is great! And the red eye is not too much of a problem in the second picture...it's hardly noticeable.

Thanks for being understanding!

Gorgeous Maya! They all look great
smile.gif

But I like pic 3 best cuz it's more of that Scene Queen look and pose.

LoL cute balloons, ribbon, hair and faces

Maya you look great and I wouldn't worry about the red eye if I were you. It's only noticeable to me in the first picture. The other two look totally fine. I agree with Ruby though, picture three is my favourite too.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll speak for her as in majority voted no because of what Shaundra already stated. Any changes is not allowed besides cropping.Sorry, love. I'm sure it was a good entry to begin with... you should post it, anyways, even if you'll make another set
wink.gif

Thanks, Celly!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll post it...I'll just look like Thundercats! LOLIt's okay Celly....Thanks!

http://i36.tinypic.com/15nxh4w.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/htzkw4.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/28hgchw.jpg

Here it goes...Scene queen crazy , all out there...lol

You look great! The red eye isn't even bad at all.
smile.gif
You should still enter!

I'm loving it so far ladies!

Ahh i've wanted to join but I've had an interview

every day including todayyyy =X

(I can't show up looking like that hah)

So hopefully I'll have time friday!

Latest posts

Back