Dare To Be - A Scene Queen! (September 2nd - 15th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha thanks BF, but yours is way bigger!

Wish I had a big one like that somewhere for this challenge...

These entries are all so good!

Moccah, yours is really cute! I might try out your look for my day-to-day make-up!
smile.gif

hmm that would be interesting magnetic, I'm curious how that would look in a day-to-day look, If you try please post pics, I really want to see
smile.gif

wohooo hope to have the time (and guts) to enter!!...what u guys posted up to now is pure genius. CONGRATS TO EVERYBODY!

Oh i love the pictures Maya! awesome! and the red eye is not that noticeable, i thought it was going to look really red like terminator eyes LOL! but they dont!

Moccah you look super cute!

7b.gif
Woahh gr8t entries every one! had to comment Beauty Focus you really did it All im impressed, ill do mine soon.

After Looking some Pics and see all your nice work ladies i couldnt help and did right away lol heres my entry! Sorry :S Pic heavy. First Pic my entry!

DSC04230.jpg

DSC04219.jpg

DSC04176.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

shy.gif

Okay guys, here is my first DTB entry! Ahhh! Really though, it's soo awesome to do my makeup in the middle of the night, and to find a place where other chicks do the same thing too!
icon_eek.gif

My camera isn't the greatest, but I'm saving up for a shiny new one!

Go easy on me ladies, I think I ended up looking more like a Madonna video extra bck in the eighties..lol First one is my entry.

phpiOWrj8PM22.jpg

phpajZeMUPM.jpg

Gabriella: Your eyes look like a desert sunset, gorgeous
smile.gif
1st pic is my faaav

Tornwonderland: Lovely liner! really good job, both pix are equally good

Wonderland love the eyeliner...Not a lot of ppl can do that.

Gabriella...those are some intense eyes...I love it. and your lips...so cool

I'll do mine next week. It's my birthday, so I went out and bought a whole lot of stuff - including hair dye! It's a washout... this is going to be so much fun - I'm doing more shopping tomorrow...

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Happy birthday Roxie!

Thanks Ashley
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wonderland love the eyeliner...Not a lot of ppl can do that.Gabriella...those are some intense eyes...I love it. and your lips...so cool

Thx BeautyFocus!
wink.gif
Looved yours too ! with all the baloons that was cute.

Originally Posted by MorrisonsMaenad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gabriella: Your eyes look like a desert sunset, gorgeous
smile.gif
1st pic is my faaav
Tornwonderland: Lovely liner! really good job, both pix are equally good

Thx Morrisons! Are you entering? i would like to see your version :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great work ladies! :)

i haven't posted here for a while. here's my attempt (pardon my ratty wig and my breakouts):

I did not blend my eye makeup, as sharp lines gives a much bolder look. First pic is my entry.

P1030417L.jpg

P1030342_2L.jpg

P1030343L.jpg

Latest posts

Back