Dare To Be - Bratz! (February 3rd - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... Although i have to commend Juizihunni for doing her look, it was wonderful. Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif juizihunni, you have got to be my personal favorite so far.... Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's about par for a Bratz doll!! You did a wonderful job
smile.gif
Looks very good. Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!!! You ladies all look amazing!!! You all look very Bratz-like. I think everyone did an amazing job especially with making the eyes look large adn doll-like. Juizihunni, your lips are so perfect!!! Shaundra and Insensitive...you both make me so jealous of your hair.
smile.gif
Thanks 2 all
smile.gif

& 2 all the entries GREAT JOB
thumbsup2.gif

OK... this is my first DTB post, so I hope I am doing this right. Here is my picture (hopefully) and if it's not attached, then check out my profile picture (it's the same) LOL

DSC04860-1.jpg

Oh, I know this is a lame question, but I am a NEWB, so please forgive me if it is stupid, but do we always have to do the makeup on ourselves for the DTB or can we use someone else (like my daughters). Either way, this particular Bratz look is all me!

Originally Posted by CosmeticCouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK... this is my first DTB post, so I hope I am doing this right. Here is my picture (hopefully) and if it's not attached, then check out my profile picture (it's the same) LOL
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...DSC04860-1.jpg

Oh, I know this is a lame question, but I am a NEWB, so please forgive me if it is stupid, but do we always have to do the makeup on ourselves for the DTB or can we use someone else (like my daughters). Either way, this particular Bratz look is all me!

You did a great job!
smile.gif

You can feel free to do the makeup on someone else if you'd like. As long as you're the one doing the makeup, that's what counts!
smile.gif
hth!

ahh thanks, im good at being subtle like that lol

and great job! feel free to use whoever you want and have fun!

OK, First off, I am NOT entering this in the contest, even though I did the makeup & hair & it is NOT photoshopped. It is my daughter (yes, she is a model & she is 17). We did this photoshoot about a year ago and basically in this particular look, we were trying to get the Bratz Doll effect. I have always loved this picture and just wanted to share and perhaps give some inspiration....

bratzdoll.jpg

But this one I think is the best (and obviously editted)

athenagrungeblack.jpg

Originally Posted by noora /img/forum/go_quote.gif that doesnt look like a brat! i can do bratz What?
You're more than welcome to enter. The challenge ends the 17th, though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by noora /img/forum/go_quote.gif that doesnt look like a brat! i can do bratz Exactly what doesn't look like a brat?????????

Let it be noted;;that I have no lips, lol.

This is my try! Im a pretty big noob though. Its my attempt at a Glam Bratz Doll.

DSCI0569.jpg

DSCI0584.jpg

ps. Tried to match the top!

Ya everything is looking good. gunna be a toughie for me to vote to. I would do it but i just ant got time anymore.

Back