Dare To Be - Bratz! (February 3rd - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg206/xavia187/Bratzphotos_016.jpg I love the colors! Great job!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, she's a very pretty girl! Not conventionally pretty or magazine pretty, but she always looks like a classical painting to me. And you always look great, and it's so cool to see you having fun with different looks! Brave one, you are!
-b.

Thank you, you are very kind, I can assure you I don't feel brave, very very nervous when I post my pics amongst all the beautiful people here. Just hope I don't make an fool of myself lol
BTW I love everyones entries
smile.gif

Whoa everyone's is actually looking like the dolls, which is actually kind of freaking me out lol. I actually think this look is tweakable for everyday.

This is my first DTB ever so i'm sorry that the pics don't even compare to some of the amazing enteries i've seen! I absolutley had to do the DTB because my nickname is actually Bratz Doll
smile.gif
. Here ya go...

I'd like the first one to be my entry pic. Thanx!

mandaspicsmain1.jpg

mandaspics007.jpg

mandaspics006.jpg

mandaspics009.jpg

Originally Posted by juizihunni /img/forum/go_quote.gif I feel like a drag queen
icon_confused.gif
That's about par for a Bratz doll!! You did a wonderful job
smile.gif
Looks very good.

Originally Posted by amanda1210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is my first DTB ever so i'm sorry that the pics don't even compare to some of the amazing enteries i've seen! I absolutley had to do the DTB because my nickname is actually Bratz Doll
smile.gif
. Here ya go... You did WONDERFUL for your first D2B!! Way to go girlie, you look adorable.

Wow!!! You ladies all look amazing!!! You all look very Bratz-like. I think everyone did an amazing job especially with making the eyes look large adn doll-like. Juizihunni, your lips are so perfect!!! Shaundra and Insensitive...you both make me so jealous of your hair.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!!! You ladies all look amazing!!! You all look very Bratz-like. I think everyone did an amazing job especially with making the eyes look large adn doll-like. Juizihunni, your lips are so perfect!!! Shaundra and Insensitive...you both make me so jealous of your hair.
smile.gif
You're going to enter, right? You've still got time!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back