Dare To Be - Bratz! (February 3rd - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish I could do this right now!! Grr..I LOVE the Bratz makeup-drag queen and a little overdone maybe, but GLAMOROUS! Good job everyone-this is my favorite theme so far!

omggg so nice entries ... good job ladies

i tried it too..
biggrin.gif
the fist one is my entry!

yay everyone!!

ahem there are a few entires im waitingforlachinita ahem...LOL

ok here goes i was just playing around, Shaundra, your call

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay everyone!!ahem there are a few entires im waitingforlachinita ahem...LOL

What foundation did you use? Your skin looks awesome!
smile.gif

thanks bday girl! i used medium dark MSF and my bonnebell bronzer, and just some blush over it!

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif My picture magically shrunk. How did that happen? It was small like that when I last saw it. Maybe you should repost a bigger version. It looks so cute!

LIZ! I LOVE!

Ugh, Mac whore. Haha. You know all them Mac hoebags are hella pretty and hella good at their makeup.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif My picture magically shrunk. How did that happen? Did you resize the image in photobucket to make it your avatar? That may be why.
smile.gif

what a great challenge! everyone looks amazing so far! i see the lip plumpers are working overtime for this one! lol~

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay everyone!!ahem there are a few entires im waitingforlachinita ahem...LOL

LOL...subtle, Liz.
smile.gif
You look amazing, LIz!!! I love the colors you used and your skin is just super smooth!

Shaundra I lovee those, you look cute and sexy at the same time. (the best of both worlds)

Liz, freakin hot. Love it too.

Back