Dare To Be - Bratz! (February 3rd - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by nosepickle /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks guys!
these lips run in the family. along with my skin that's naturally pale and never gets acne.

i'm so lucky! lol

You are damn lucky hell yeah! hehe, very nice first entry girl
laughing.gif

I wanted to use a dark red color for my lip...but then I realized I don't own any dark colors! lol
lol.gif
So yea, I did this within 30 mins time last night. Damn, I need some sleep cuz I see dark circles under my eyes. Hmm, looks like my concealer might come in handy now!

Oh, and excuse my gross eyebrows. I need to get them done again...haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

009-5.jpg

014-1.jpg

008-6.jpg

005.jpg

This is my very first D2B entry
scared.gif
This was a real rush job, I had 1.5 hours to get dressed, complete my make up, take pics my self and remove it all, put all my things away before I had to go and pick up my son. Phew I enjoyed doing it, think went a bit overboard around the eyes to attempt to make them look bigger. Anyway this is the result.
rotfl.gif

2250562376_75f09eae0f.jpg

2250563242_54431a2bcd.jpg

2250563488_d3e0f1c2a0.jpg

This is a great DTB, you all are doing such a great job.

I know as soon as I saw this DTB I thought of the inspiration pic that Sunbunny posted. That girl is on Myspace makeup groups and she looks just like a Bratz doll. I was not sure if she was on here or not.

Keep em' coming everyone, they are looking so great.

Here's mine. Unfortunately (fortunately?), I don't look like a Bratz doll. lol. But, hey, if we ever did D2B - A Prostitute, I think I'd be right on! lol!

DSC_9656.jpg

DSC_9645.jpg

DSC_9639.jpg

DSC_9655.jpg

P.S. I used my new sample of Visiora cream foundation, and I'm liking it!
smile.gif

P.P.S. Sorry about the messy hair! It's kinda rainy outside and my hair went haywire!!!

Way to go everyone!! These entries are looking great so far!! Hehe and StereoXGirl, one thing you really have going for you is that you have really big eyes!! And so do Bratz dolls!! Hehe that helps!
smile.gif

LOL And it's funny you apologize about your hair, because before I read that I was looking at it and going woooowww!! How can I get my hair to look like THAT?

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's mine. Unfortunately (fortunately?), I don't look like a Bratz doll. lol. But, hey, if we ever did D2B - A Prostitute, I think I'd be right on! lol!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/DSC_9656.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/DSC_9645.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/DSC_9639.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/DSC_9655.jpg

P.S. I used my new sample of Visiora cream foundation, and I'm liking it!
smile.gif

P.P.S. Sorry about the messy hair! It's kinda rainy outside and my hair went haywire!!!

I think it looks cute. You should have worn that hat that you have on in the avatar. I think that looks rather Bratz like, lol.

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are damn lucky hell yeah! hehe, very nice first entry girl
laughing.gif
Thanks!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice NosePickle, You definitely have the lips!
smile.gif
Thank you!
smile.gif

Everyone's looking so bratz-like, it's scary!

Anthea, I swear, every time I see you, I do a double take because you look so much like my husband's nephew's wife. No kidding! Spins me right round, it does!

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone's looking so bratz-like, it's scary!
Anthea, I swear, every time I see you, I do a double take because you look so much like my husband's nephew's wife. No kidding! Spins me right round, it does!

LOL that must be scary he he

LOL Shaundra I think you look like a bratz doll! my favourite photo is where you're holding your hair up! cute!

everyone has done such a great job. I'm totally lacking in inspiration this month..

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL that must be scary he he Actually, she's a very pretty girl! Not conventionally pretty or magazine pretty, but she always looks like a classical painting to me. And you always look great, and it's so cool to see you having fun with different looks! Brave one, you are!
-b.

Back