Dare To Be - Fantastic Plastic Mannequin (March 22nd - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't going to do this one, but I was inspired by this picture
BEHB_f.jpg

and I figured I'd give it a go! Sorry for the massive amount of pictures but I couldn't decide which I liked best, but using props worked out better for me than just posing haha :laughing:

tht's GREAT!!!

WOOOWWW - so very mannequinish

incredible!!!! how do u make ur eyebrows look like tht?

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my entries into this challenge. I love all the pics that have been posted so far. Some may say I have the face of a Mannequin, shame I don't have the body of one too!!

I took a long long time to perfect the art of drawing my eyebrows on. Practise thats all. But I still mess up plenty of times, as I call them bad eyebrow days!! :laughing:

Zoe, great entries! Normano04, yours is really cool, too - did a great job mirroring the inspiration pic!

Wow girls, you all have done a great job!! Zoe, you do have gorgeous skin.

:thumbsup2:

I think this theme is a though one actually, getting that lifeless, perfect skinned, mannequin/doll look with good pose as well.

I think I will pass this time.

tsg_smiley_sun.gif

Ok Ladies and Gents! This is my first entry:). I was only able to get one good shot..Tried my best - do tell me what you think!! (I'm so cysed I finally got my camera so I can actually participate in these:p)

Attachment 31846

Andi!! It's so good to see your beautiful face again....You are a lovely mannequin....

Everyone looks fab!

I'm amazed at the skill level here. Everybody looks really mannequin-like. Great Job!!

wow! I want you to win! hahahah you look freaky and yet amazing. =) goodluck!

Swear i thought i was checking out Alyssa Milano.hahah i was like " omg celebrity member?!" hahhah you look great!

Swear i thought i was checking out Alyssa Milano.hahah i was like " omg celebrity member?!" hahhah you look great!

WOW! That's a hell of a compliment, thank you.

Thanks to all other comments too! :laughing:

How do you do the quote thing???

Latest posts

Back