Dare To Be - Fantastic Plastic Mannequin (March 22nd - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the quote button at the bottom right side :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

or you can use quote tags like this:

[ quote ] [ /quote ]

without the spaces

solrevival, you look awesome! Totally have that long-distance gaze down pat. And I love the finish on your skin - that slightly glowy, gleamy thing is beautifull mannequin-like!

I love your idea, I am new can you explain how to do this. I will keep reading. Do you ever show how to look just like Marilyn Monroe, etc...?

Hugs,

Anna

Prettynylongirl

Hi, PrettyNylongirl/Anna - the Dare to Bes are like litle informal challenges to achieve a particular look.

Sometimes the inspiration is directly from a particular celebrity (past or present), other times (like now), it's just a concept.

For the Fantastic Plastic Dare to Be, the goal is to make yourself up in such a way that you look like a mannequin - whatever a mannequin looks like to you. There are some inspirational pics at the start of the thread, and people have found more on their own to use as a springboard for their own look. It's really quite fun!

Does that help a little bit? Or were you looking for directions on how to apply mannequin-style makeup?

Welcome!

-b.

Thanks bmichlig!! I used minerals makeup! I love how it gives that kind of finish:). Can't wait to see more entries - everybody's is soooo inspiring!

Is it me or does the fourth one down looks like Brandy?

everyones entry looks brillant skin looks gorgeus on all!!

x

Here's my submission. I wanted to look glossy and plasticky! But the funny thing is I do my makeup like this normally and people have said I look like a mannequin. I used to get offended, then I asked someone what they meant??? She said the reason she called me a mannequin was because my makeup looked so perfect that it couldn't be real.... :laughing: Now that's a compliment!

Mannequin2.jpg

mannequin4.jpg

=blushes= thank u daeron...i was trying my best... i wish my skin looked more plastic ha ha ha

@ BeneBaby > you did great, well done on the makeup. Did you use a skinfinish or something to get it so silk shiny?

@Rakshana > well done girl. You look beautifull and I love your red scraf(or how you call it) it's gorgeous and looks good on you.

Lots of entrys, cool! :laughing:
daisy03.gif

Latest posts

Back