Dare To Be - Fantastic Plastic Mannequin (March 22nd - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the pink part of Benefit 10 all over my face. It makes your skin look flawless!

thank u guys :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what is this benefit 10 what brand is that...i noticed that dewy complexion you girls have and i wondered what you had done

FAB entries ladies!

I'll close this theme by the time I wakeup tomorrow morning on April 5th in Japan, because I don't want to read any complaint about D2B being closed before the end of the day (April 4th) US time. So if you want to post your entry better post it today.

Thanks.

Cool, what's the time right now over there Leony? lol

just want this contest voting to start already *is excited to see who wins* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol, it's 12:01 AM in the morning April 5th!

Off to bed now, I'll post the poll voting tomorrow my time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautiful BeneBaby and Rakshana! Both of you totally have that mannequin gaze nailed!

Lovely work everyone - can't wait for voting to begin!

Hey Rakshana..the line is Benefit and the product is called "10". It really is a great product!

oh, Andi, yours looks spectacular! very mannequin-esque!! great job to all the ladies, as well!

Back