Dare to Be: Frida Kahlo! (January 23th - February 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaori & Linab u are really almost like Frida!! Congratulations!!

Suryani where do u find all this accesories?? YOu should fork for TV or theater cos your characterizations are great!!!

Laura I like your Frida too. U did great job 'cos it's difficult to change blue-eyed angel with fair compexion in Mexican beauty.

Thank you verry much Kurzakh,...accesories,..I make this by my self,.. inspiration from Frida story,.....

theater hehehe:icon_redf :icon_redf

Thanks for all the compliments guys. My entry is nowhere near as good as the others so far but hey its all fun!

Welcome thehenofdoom! Wow what a great entry. Well done girl!

If you need help with anything on here just shout :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG Ladies!!!!!!You all look amazing!!I can`t believe the resemblence!!!Great job girls!!!!!:clap :clap :clap

Joy-that look is awesome! You are soooo talented!

Suryani-Wow!! You look great! You did a wonderful job!

Melissa-ooooh that is so nice! i love it!

Lina-you look beautful! great job!

Bk1035-awesome! so pretty!

Laura-you look wonderful!!

Thehenofdoom-very nice!!!

Just want to say that you ladies look great and have done a beautiful job!!:clap

Welcome MUt Thethenofdoom wow,..dificult name))),..may i know your real name)))??

anyway you look beautiful for Frida Kahlo Make Up,...nice job girl!!!

you know what! you guys are so talented here..i am soooo happy that i have found this site! what excellent jobs you guys have done, i mean really amazing..i cant wait to participate in the next one!...

thnx laura!! i cant wait , you guys have me really motivated!..lol and this DTB challenge seems really fun..

maryam you did a excellent job!!!

lina omg what a awesome job!!!!!!!!

bk1035 i love all of the pics you look great

laura you look hot lol great job

melissa fantastic!!!!

Awwwww Thank you verrymuch Leila!!! :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

Welcome in MUt,..you can great in here,...nice to meet you Leila,..))))

DTBFK.jpg

Back