Dare to Be: Frida Kahlo! (January 23th - February 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lina you're exactly like the painting!! Amazing!!! I love the clothes and your accessories!!

Suryani!!!

Lukisin ge!! hehe

You super talented girl!! Love ya:icon_love

Wow Mel! That is a fab entry.. I cant get over how talented you girls are. Way to go.. And yeah i actually think you look ok with a unibrow, really! :icon_lol:

Woah.. just woah. You go girl. You did a fantastic job. I'm really in awe of how talented you girls are!

Leony,..Sumpah ge mau buat Lukisan ente,..tapi syaratnya ikutan this theme OK

:icon_chee,...がんばれ :icon_smil

Aye DIOS MI Lina! YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER !!!!:icon_eek: :clap :clap :clap :clap

excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg everyone is so talented!!!

Calientes chicas Fridas! (if that made any sense):icon_razz

Hi! Welcome to MuT! It's great to have you and I can see you'll feel at home here. Great photos.

While I'm here I wanted to extend thanks, again, for the compliments. Everyone is so sweet here! I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I'm at MuT. :icon_love

Ok here's my little attempt! I didnt have half the products or accessories i would have liked to use though so i was a little disappointed. Plus i didn't apply a base, i was too tired! Can you belive nobody in my house owns a red lipstick LOL!

592-Frida019.jpg

I can't believe this,...You so Beautiful Laura!!!!I love neclace too :icon_love your skin bright and so flawless,..your beautiful Laura :icon_smil

Woaaa ikutan jadi Kahlo haha

Nanti ge coba kalo sempet, lagi "dapet" soalnya :icon_redf

Thanks Sur :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back