Dare to Be: Frida Kahlo! (January 23th - February 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terimakasih :icon_bigg aku dah jadi anak wayang in MUT hehehe:icon_chee

I just try,..make a water color painting but still inspiration for this theme

OMG Suryani, another awesome D2B! Wow girl, you're a true chameleon! Just perfect! I love the fact that you make things; and that painting....excellent!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Holy intimidation!! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

I'm going upstairs to attempt this one, anyway.

Joy and Suryani you look great. You've both pulled it off exceptionally! :clap

Holy moly! I didn't realize how much fun this was. :icon_chee

The only other DTB I participated in was Dare to Be Goth. I didn't really have the right stuff for it, but this time I got creative. How thrilling! I can't wait for the next one. And excuse the ears. I had hadn't had earrings on inawhile.

Oh and BTW....I don't really think I look that bad with a unibrow. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow,... hug,.. Melissa (eightthrty):icon_love

ps: don't worry,..You not bad in unibrow you still gorgeous,. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lina why you not come be entry in here,...you always have great pics for another theme,...i promise if you come,..i will make skecth of you with my pencil skecth

and sure iam serious:icon_smil I promise this for you,...:icon_love

At first I thought that Kaori had had the benefit of of a time machine and had gone back in time and phtographed Frida, but having seen Eightthirty's entry I think this is going to be so difficult to decide who to vote for.

Well done girls.

かおりさんへ。。。 メーカップをすることがとても上手ですよね!

みどりさん,...:icon_smil :icon_love ホントに、。。ありがとう ございました、。わたしも。。ほんとに

がんばれ:icon_redf 、。。すごい にほんっご じょすう ですね、。。。すてき人、。。

どぞ よろしく おねがいします:icon_love

??????????????

???????????????????

LOL, the Japanese character didn't show on my Mac.

Latest posts

Back