Dare to Be: Frida Kahlo! (January 23th - February 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leony ge gak sangka ada yang jago bhs jepang disini,...wah udah ge asal cabut aj dech

tahu ngerti gak tuch orang kalo gak ngerti juga gak papa :icon_smil udah kerja lagi ah

lagi sibuk nich aduh gak sempet fotd dech huh:icon_chee

WOW! Eightthirty - you did a fabulous job!!!:clap :clap :clap

all you ladies are so talented!!!!!!!!!

Nice job Melissa!!! Love that throw!! so cute! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Suryani - you can PAINT too!??!? :icon_eek: Wow... you are truly talented... love it!

YOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,...I love YOU Darlin,LINA...I promise you make sketch of YOU,..and I will ,..Wait me yaa Darlin:icon_love And yu know what you verry most beautiful an angel in my eyes,..verry welldone!!!

damn you picture perfect of Frida:icon_love,..just cerious,..love you more kiss

Ps*Joy we have 4 Frida in here:icon_chee,..I can't wait for another entry,..

I wish my best friend(Benebaby) come in ,...:icon_love

OMG, fantastic entry Lina!!!

Wohooo, am glad to see these fabulous entries!:clap :clap :clap :clap

Hi everybody! I'm new to the site and I just want to say I've been looking around and so many of ya'll are so talented its amazing. I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing, but I'm a HUGE admirer of Frida Kahlo and her works and when I saw this opportunity I had to submit. These are some "just for fun" Frida Kahlo pics I did of myself last month. I left out the whole unibrow thing, but I just wanted to get ya'll's opinion on them. Thanks!

(The first picture is me normally, for comparison) :icon_redf

Welcome from MUT Bk1035,..Thank to come for this theme,..And you look Gorgeous,..

Hey you have nice touch for your pics,...I love it!!!creatif xoxoxo

Lina... that was fantastic! You did an awesome job.

bk - welcome to MUT! What a way to start posting on MUT!

Ok i am ready painting color for Lina ,..the truly i just make this with water color painting

damn my scan is not work i must be get this from camera,..hope in good

one,..what do you Think Lina?????

OMG Suryani you're perfect!!! I love all of the pics you take they're so real I love them!!

Melissa great pics!!! I wonder guys where do you find all these clothes they're so similar to those that Frida used to wear!!

Latest posts

Back