Dare to Be: Frida Kahlo! (January 23th - February 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so amazing. You have the ability to transform yourself into whatever the theme is and do an excellent job! You're so talented Suryani!!!:clap :clap

Joy - you look fabulous as well! You got the hairstyle, details and everything down pat!

This is really going to be another tough vote - you ladies are all so talented!!!!:clap :clap

Suryani... wow! You are such a beautiful girl and amazingly talented photographer and I love seeing how you interpret each D2B character. Well done!!!!

Wow Joy and Kaori, you both did an amazing job. Very talented...

About 20 years ago I was living in LA and read a little article in the paper

about this Mexican artist and her work being shown at Pasadena college.

I talked two friends into going with me and we were amazed. It was before

the Kahlo craze so there was her work in a room on easels right before

us, we could touch them if we wanted!! They were really amazing and

to see them so upclose and unobstructed was a real gift. I went to

Mexico about 5 years later and tried to go to her museum but it was

closed!!:icon_roll

Suryani.... Another F*cking Fabulous entry. You are MY inspiration, you look flawless and absolutely perfect. Please come to California and live with me and my friends!

thank you verry much darlin :icon_redf well,...mmm,..come to California :icon_love :icon_chee :icon_love:icon_love

Suryani, i'm totally blown away! :clap :clap

I love everything about all the pics. Did you make the earrings? You are such an amazingly beautiful, talented woman. :icon_love

Hrm . . . In order to pull this look off, all I'd have to so is wait a few weeks for my eyebrows to grow in, and make sure I don't wear any makeup >.< LMAO

ps. Suryani, I agree with everyone else, your pics are amazing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am always in awe of entries to the Dare to Be challenges. Absolutely amazing...

Thank again girls,..:icon_redf

yess Lisa sometime i love to make some accesories .:icon_smil

Latest posts

Back