Dare To Be New Years Eve crazy Makeup Ideas (December 27th - January 10th 2007)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimmers, very pretty.... the sparkles are so fun!

and Apropo I am loving your half and half thing, so cool and the lashes are gorgeous!

sorry guys :10: are we posting here NEW YEARS make-ups or fantastic and creative ones? if its the 1st - i guess i mixed up the theme :10:

thx a lot dear

Did I miss an entry ot post somewhere? I looked this thread up and down, and don't see anywhere where anything about half and half was mentioned... Am I losing it?!

Im scared this is my 1st challenge.Mine isnt all out there. Its like new years eve party mu. And i though sexy eyes and luscious lips so you cant get that kiss :add_wegbrech:

100_2328.jpg

100_2342.jpg

100_2329.jpg

i took pics but am having trouble uploading them. I have them as bmp but it says invalid file.????

That's great, sparkly and glittery stuff is definetly allowed for NYE

Definetly gorgeous! Which e/s did you use? I love them

thanks i tried like hell, to pull the look off. lol. And it took me two days to figure out how the hell to get the damn pictures on the site i kept running into dead ends

if ya'll were going out w/ these looks on, you will look awesome! great job!

i am so going to try to get off my behind and do this , i have something coolio id like to try! hehehe

I just joined today and i'm loving the d2b threads. They are awesome...

I'm gonna try to do this one, looks like a lot of fun.

You girls are looking great! I'm getting some inspiration for my own NYE MU :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

rlise, you better, I've seen the tuts you did and they're awesome!

Back