Dare To Be New Years Eve crazy Makeup Ideas (December 27th - January 10th 2007)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im new i think i might like it on here :]] im deffinately going to have a snap at this one!!

Yeah.. maybe this time I won't be late to wherever I'm going and will actually get the time to snap a pic... let's hope for a miracle... :plain:

ok ! i made myself do this one! new years means sparkles , silver etc.. in my mind... but i didnt have anything silver nor lil jewelz , but i came up w/ something i thought looked cool to me! hope ya like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am really going to try and do this one!! Everyone looks so pretty so far!!!! There's no reason why there shouldn't be tons of entries on this one, it's very lax on guidelines!!!!!

Here's what my NYE makeup looked like... I got tons of compliments yesterday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> From girls and men I didn't know... haha the funniest part was having MEN telling me specifically that the MAKEUP looked hot :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sigh, as IF my ego wasn't big enough as it is hahaha

Thanks girls :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh yeah I totally forgot to type what I used!!

Eyes:

- MAC Steamy (inner half)

- UD Adore (outer half)

- Lancome Color Focus in Moonlight (light gold) on the brow bone

- Make up For Ever Diamond Powder (#8 - the turquoise one) applied heavily in the inner corner and sparsely all around the outer half of the eye and below the eye

- Glass Rhinestones from Michaels

- Ardell fake lashes

- Benefit Babe Cake black liner

Lips:

- MAC Blankety lipstick

- MAC Cultured lip glass

- Make up For Ever Pink glitter dabbed in the middle of the bottom lip

thats so gorgeous! those colors are rockin! i wish i had some jewelz when i did mine! anyway you did great!

Hi everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !! This is a makeup that i did on my Friend for the NYE party !!! :satisfied:

good work i am reposting mine, i was using my boyfriends cell phone but he bought me a camera so, i am reposting soon, cant wait.

Here we are. I hope these look better then the other ones did. I used a silver power i think is from NYC, it doesn't have a label, got awhile back, then in the corner of my eyes lined it with a dark blue sprakle powder, that came out covering the temple, then put a simple pink lip gloss on to top it off, Then i used a pocket mascara, Bonbons. hehe. with love my eyes eyeliner.

wow everybody is looking great.. i am just now getting into collecting makeup so my options are limited. But i must say you guys got real creative i love this forum. i cant wait to see the next dare to be idea...:yesss::yesss:

I'm too scared to post pictures of my face up but everyone elses look beautiful

Here's my look. It's nothing fancy.

contest5.jpg

contest4-1.jpg

contest-1.jpg

Back