Dare To Be New Years Eve crazy Makeup Ideas (December 27th - January 10th 2007)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so this is my first time, so be easy on me. LOL

I got bored tonight and decided to play. This is what I came up with. Do you have any idea how hard this is to do on yourself? I have done the Swarovski crystals on someone else, but never myself... WOW. *I do the phone covers for people sometimes, that is why I have these laying around...*

Anyway, here ya go!

36491-Picture089.jpg

36491-Picture093.jpg

36491-Picture087.jpg

36491-Picture079.jpg

36491-Picture072.jpg

36491-Picture068.jpg

36491-Picture063.jpg

wow alidpayne - this is cool - love svarovsky - cant find then just outhere in romania where i live

thx to everyone for the comments guys!!!!!

Manda thx a lot. what a pity u cant show ur nye make - but u cant repeat it now - right? :blabla: :smile:

carolinagirl1 - i love it so much - u did a perfect job!!

Everyone looks great! This is going to be a HARD decision when it comes time to voting!

The first thing I thought of for new years was "black tie", like black tie occassions, so I did my own take on it, lol! I thought it'd be cute to use a bow for a mock bow tie and little crystals for the buttons, lol!!

000_0018.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0012.jpg

I ordered them... I can't remember where off the top of my head, but I will try to check later. These are one of the smallest sizes you can get, I get the small ones so that when I do cell phones the patterns look SOOO much better. They are really expensive though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tired to take a pic of the crystals on the phone I carry, but I just can't get a good one. I will try to get one when I go to my brother-in-law's house (he has an awesome camera!)

Thanks! I did it last week and almost didn't enter it because I thought it would be too plain. But what the heck, I did it so I thought I should post it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One day I'm going to sit down and try to do one of these. Everyone absolutely looks gorgeous and the ideas are great! I need to invest in some sparklies, lashes, and other pretty makeup thingies!

wow all of you girls looks so pretty and cool w/ those jewelz and stuff. i agree with aquilah, definately tough decision when voting comes ..... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back