Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O0o0o0o0.... I am so happy about this theme!!! The hair styles are odd,the clothes not too bad. I really love the bright pretty colors.

Wow... this brings me back!

So I guess we are just focusing on Candy/Kandy Ravers based on the reference pictures posted? Or is it just Ravers in general. (Not all ravers did this since there are different kinds)

Happy Hardcore!

Those pictures are just wowowoow very very colorful. I didn't know about it at all. Sound is a lot of fun. I'm already desprate to see Entries. I know we have a lots of talent people here.

OMG I'm so excited. I'm soo glad this will be the next one. It'll be my first D2B haha.

I did a a crazy smokey eye for this. And i look dazed and stuff. Isnt that how most ravers look at the end of the night lol. Im not so sure about posting it though.

Ohhhh course I get it now! LOL...raving was all the rage when I was a teen. For some reason I read ra-ver and not rave-r :vogel: I guess my brain wasnt in gear yesterday!

This is a fun DTB! Good choice 'alittlebit'

alot of those pictures remind me of girls ive seen at Mindless Self Indulgence shows (not a rave band, but more industrial goth thing).

Ok, here's my entry. I guess I look a lot less angst-ridden than the inspiration pics, though!

10.jpg

3.jpg

ETA: Leony, can you use my first pic for the voting? My hair is kind of covering my face in the second pic.

Niiiice! You are definitely the prettiest raver I have ever seen. You make it look pretty wearable actually

Thanks so much, girls! You're so sweet!

I couldn't decide between the rainbow eyes or a pink smokey eye with black liner...lol.

We need more entries!

I love it! That's how I think of ravers -- fun, not angsty. You look fabulous!

I think I'll have to enter this D2B since I used to help throw raves in college.

Well, Nick used to be a hardcore raver, so maybe he can help me out with this. I feel like I would look like Rainbow Brite lol.

Back