Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great 1st entry! You captured the look very well!

Thats a good thing since her and JEM are Kandy Ravers inpirations :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg!!!! better pics than i found!!!

Shaundra....wow...youre a hard act to follow, you hit it on the head

lol at Brewgirl

i have to give my bf credit though, it was 100% his idea

an you dont have to look stoned...think happy kandy/candy kid type raver

i used to do raves, if anyone is from mtl you will know about bal en blanc (its montreals white party) anyways there are def "normaly" dressed people but i figured this would let people have alot of fun with color!

enjoy girls!

I so pass on this. Ugh. Raver. Ugh. Haha. But good luck to everyone else.

Trying not to be a debbie downer - I'm just meh for the time being.

Good entry, stereoxgirl.

there were very few angst ridden peeps at the raves i went to.. as a matter of fact, everyone was always on, "you're my newest best friend" mode! i think you look perfect!

Mine's already done hahaha not sure about posting yet though I haven't chosen the pics I like more yet... ; )

This DTB really took me back. I put on some Daft Punk and had a Rave right inside my bathroom. This is a replica of how I used to do my makeup when I went to Raves, about a million years ago....

What I used:

Raverproducts.jpg

Here it goes....

RaverDTB2.jpg

RaverEyes.jpg

RaveEyesclosed.jpg

You can do it! lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This competition is for fun! Just have a good time...we could use more entries!

Besides, I'm sure you'll do a great job!

shaundra and benebabe you guys look sooooooo hot!

i love going to raves, the music the vibes and the ectasy(dont throw rocks at me) thats my only guilty pleasure

i miss those days too i use to go 4 nights a week now that im married i might go once or twice a year

Back