Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case i am not to late (its 10:27, on may 2nd right now) I'll post the pictures. I hope it isnt, i hade these pictures ready on sunday i believe the date was i just keep forgetting to put them on haha.

61k47wi.jpg

6faffia.jpg

6bjgguq.jpg

4u0cg8g.jpg

5z2q0br.jpg

688ba5t.jpg

6ajegi1.jpg

And um as far as which one to use I am not sure so I guesse you can chose which one you think is best / shows it the best. PS great entries everyone im definitly jelous, but i figured i'd still post mine because i said I would before :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

ahhh omg, you guys I am so sorry that they are so big. I didnt realize, oh god I am really sorry!!! Haha you can see my every flaw now, and my horrible eyebrows (which i just got waxed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />). Ps. Thank you manda for replying so quick :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks Aprill849 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh one more question guys... I now have one heart like killed in under my name. What does that mean?

Thank you for all the submissions everyone.

This contest is closed and I'm going to post the poll voting thread soon.

I'm so mad!! I made mine but forgot to post it Grrrr!!!

Oh well... I don't think I was gonna win anyways. There was some serious competition... Next time I'll remember to post it on time hahaha

Back