Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my attempt... After seeing everyone else's entry, i almost didn't post mine!! Everyone did SUCH a great job!!

mut072lf2.jpg

81181904vs7.jpg

I got bored and tried this just to see if I could pull it off...ha Im not sure I got the look we were going for but I still tried anyways lol

rave1.jpg

Hmmmm.......?

Thank you so much Sherryann. I looked at your profile piccy and I think you are just gorgeous! You look so much like Sarah Brightman and I consider her the ultimate in beauty, grace and style.

On a side note. I have been researching makeup through the ages lately. We've been posting about all those stickers and stars we put on our faces for this challenge. That trend actually began in ancient Rome where believe it or not those "patches" (made back then of satin or leather) were used to hide blemishes or illness scars. I always thought they were just meant to look pretty. Go figure. Back to the challenge!

Hugs,

Me

Oh my god this was so much fun - great theme!!

I am so sad, I went and found my box of crap that I've kept over the years and found 3 whistles, some crappy 99p jewellery and 2 dead glo-sticks!! hahahah. Just a shame you can't see all the whistles in these pics!!

I look like a total mentalist!! I LOVE it!! I just wish I had a better camera - my e/s is actually really really bright!!

Wow, Benebaby you've done great job. Love you whole makeup look. What is the brand name of makeup you used? I like the pallete......

Yes! Marie Antionette used to wear them a lot. She wore heart shaped ones and even one shaped like a mini ship! Fashion comes full circle.

Hi Simi, I used a lot of Ben Nye makeup. The palette shown is a liquid liner palette by Ben Nye. The line has some really great theatrical makeup and BRIGHT colors.

i can never work out how to use those aquacolors...i have the uv ones but it just keeps 'sliding each other off'

this. is. original. you aint a raver with out the your glow sticks.. i love what you did

OMG YESSS!!! awww, takes me back my old party days... that's it, i'm stealing the hubby's camera, i'm so in for this one!!!!!

Nice job! The third picture is really funny, your facial expression hehe:laughs:

Love this theme!!!

Latest posts

Back