Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entry:

OMFG! I did this at 6 then it started to get DARK DARK DARK!

the lighting is HORRIBLE and does not do any justice!

Possibly tomorrow i'll reshoot :)

DSC00749-1.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

Sorry for so many photos- it was so HARD to get them under yellow light.

Made me mad ): ! You can't see the pinks well, including my blush.

Alright! This is my first time d2b-ing

i guess this isn't really a "raver" look..i just did this recently for fun and since i connect ravers with colorful and "BAM! in your face" i thought i'd enter it for fun!

4-26-07020.jpg

man this brings me back to my party days....lol i went to raves every freakin week......old school....all u ladies did a great job........... :rockwoot:

Great job ladies!

kaii - I love the eyeliner! I don't think I've seen that before, but it looks so pretty.

rubiez - beautiful colors and cute necklace!

You two are so pretty. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really beautiful, every one. Fun, colorful, lots of awesome liner and hearts and stars, oh my! Love it ladies!

Wonderful entries everyone!

By the way, feel free to PM me if you want to pick which picture you want to be up on the poll voting thread later.

Thanks

Leonyxxx

im sure you have all heard of emos - this totally reminds me of all my emo friends who use glitter as blusher.

great jobs everyone!

These are such awsome submissions!!!! It really is going to be tough to choose!!!!

EyeCandyDiva....love the makeup...LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!!!!

Rubiez...Kaii...Both look great!!!

Back