Dare To Be - Raver (April 19th - May 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to have to go figure out wth a rave is, anyway. Those are kind of freaky looking peeps in the inspiration pics! YIKES! Do people really go out looking like that????

I am SUCH an old fart. Being 31 is...old!

BEautiful..........great entries...

OMG I love the colors Benebaby...your sooo talented...

here's my raver look ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i like light effect on this one

and the last one... SMACK! (it's HORRIBLE but you can see in detail work and colours)

i used emerald e/s, pink and red lipgloss on my lid, silver eyeliner on eyebrows and black mascara... oh, pink gloss is really sticky on lids XD (damn, i'll be a raver 4 ever -.- )

forgotten: eyes detail

At first I was going to enter and then I saw everyones entry and I am so NOT that talented with make-up, so I decided not to enter. In the end one of the posts changed my mind- even tho really to compete against so many wonderful entries- I am so in awe of some of the talents on this board. People do go out in candy colored hair. Right now I have magenta colored hair (like a bright berry punch) The photo tones it down a little... I think women look beautiful in whatever color fits them. It isn't so much to do with age as it is with your personality and lifestyle. Confession time :blush: i'm 34.

annabeauty.jpg

Thank you so much Stereoxgirl, They are- I am not that talented with a make-up brush :worship:

And those are my real eyelashes too:add_wegbrech: Ok so not really.

Hugs,

Me

COOLL....Jade, and cute momy....looking prettyy...I love those stickers...and jade uses of colors pretty good...

Great entries ladies! This one is going to be a tough vote for sure!

Benebaby- you look awesome!

Back