Dare To Be - Smoker: Before and After (January 26th - February 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif You all are chickens huh?
kopfkratz.gif

hmm thats a crazy theme i highly doubt ill do this one seems sorta hard to do well i dont get it actually lol b4 and after of smokers?

i think this is a brow raising theme just because u need special effects to look THAT bad (antm bad)...but hey, i am curious to see it done!!!

Are we going to be judged on both the 'before and after' pics or just the after one?

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif You all are chickens I wouldn't say that. Not at all.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif You all are chickens That is a good way to get people to participate in this DTB
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by halzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are we going to be judged on both the 'before and after' pics or just the after one? Sorry, I should have actually said something about that! lol.
smile.gif

Everyone interested in competing has two options:

1. Make up half your face as a "before" and half your face as an "after".

2. Submit one "before" picture and one "after" picture and I will compile them to make what will be considered one entry.

That way, both the before and the after will be included in voting. Please don't photoshop the images yourself, though!

Lma

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is a good way to get people to participate in this DTB
thumbsup2.gif
lol you guys sorry if this was taken offensively. Because it wasnt meant to be that way. And im hoping most people would have easily recognized that.

But anyway!

I actually didnt come up with this one, it was taken from the theme suggestions list.

I'll probably be the first to enter so you guys can get an understanding.

Do you need special effects to do the after? No.

All you really need to look is TERRIBLE. You guys remember the Halloween competitions, we all were able to make some pretty good looking looks and most of us didnt use any special effects. Just look as bad as possible. if you can get some extentions hair and make it look like clumps of hair are falling out, great. Just be creative. You guys always are able to think of something.

But i think we can all agree that the before look would be quite simple. So atleast give that a try, and you all can post the After look later on.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol you guys sorry if this was taken offensively. Because it wasnt meant to be that way. And im hoping most people would have easily recognized that.

But anyway!

You have to be really careful what you say on the forums. When you don't use punctuation, smilies or anything like that we don't know your tone, there is not way to do so.
It was easy to take that comment offensively, the way it was written down.

Thanks for clarifying.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif 1. Make up half your face as a "before" and half your face as an "after". That's a cool idea.

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have to be really careful what you say on the forums. When you don't use punctuation, smilies or anything like that we don't know your tone, there is not way to do so.
It was easy to take that comment offensively, the way it was written down.

Thanks for clarifying.

No problem babe.

I can see how it would have been taken seriously. Even though i wouldnt have. Most people are used to people playing around and saying "your such a chicken" Its quite normal. And i think I was in a rush so i didnt really get to finish the rest of my post before i had to go. But either way. No problem.

You guys dont be so defensive. I am NOT a mean person lmao. So if my post seems alittle weird and or mean, dont take it that way. 97% of the time i dont mean it that way.

Originally Posted by halzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are we going to be judged on both the 'before and after' pics or just the after one? Halzer, your avi is a good after suggestion lol.

this is gonna be interesting, its gonna take alll my creative juices to do this lol

but i know who can...

LA CHINITA!! come on girl, you will OWN this

Back